I Beleive;

I believe in Imagination. People say when you get older, you use your imagination less. If you really think about it, adults use their imagination more than kids every day. Imagination, to think of new concepts or ideas. The world is made up. If the world was how it was supposed to be, we would have the same currency, language, likes, dislikes, culture; but everything is made up. Dreams are made up of inspirations, your mind takes those inspirations and forms it into a goal, something to work toward, a dream. Your mind didn't just put this random thought in the back of your head because it wanted to, it's there because it's possible.

I believe that a want can become a need. If you want something enough, you feel the need to work for it. Not using the word need as something you can't live without, but the feeling of need. The way to achieve something you want, to work toward what your mind has dreamed up, you need to have a spirit of optimism and always be open to possibilities. Anything you want, you can have. Claim it! Stamp it with bright red ink, let the world know, this is your dream, your goal, and one day your achievement. Work hard to achieve, and when you get what it is you wanted, reach back, pull someone up. Each one teaches one, you can do more.

I believe that life is about 10% what happens to you, and 90% what you do about it. You could sit back, and let people do the work for you, that's fine. You could be the one doing the work for others...but what if you lead a path for leaders who are lost. Your path might pave a way for someone who just needs a little guidance on their road to success. I believe in boosting each other up. Giving credit to those who deserve it and letting then people who paved your way know how grateful you are to them. Success comes in multiples. Success was never made by one person.

I believe in Inspiration, things that guide your mind, boost your creativity and let your ideas run wild. I believe in imagination, something everyone has, it creates joy in yourself and others and helps to create new things every day, new ideas, things that can impact others. I believe in change, change that cannot be achieved by just yourself but with the help of others and yourself. I believe in guidance, compassion, and leadership, all things that seem to fit very closely together, to follow a path created, to create your own path and inspire others to learn from not only your mistakes, but your successes, to help them when they are lost, and to lead the way, even when you get lost along the way. I believe...anyone can change the world.