The thoughts of said girl

This is the story of a teenage girl who just doesn't fit in with the world and thus makes friends with things that people can't see but she thinks she should kill herself and that people would be better off without her here but that's not what her boyfriend thinks her boyfriend thinks he thinks there would be no world with out her and that there would be no reason to live without her but she thinks that he would be so much better off without her and with someone better than her like one of the better looking girls at school but he doesn't think that he thinks she's perfect the way she is but she wishes she could be a better daughter,sister, friend and girlfriend because she feels as though she doesn't make her family proud of her nor her boyfriend but what she doesn't get is that her older brother wants to help her and so does her boyfriend she doesn't understand that they xare both there for her no matter what but she locks herself away in her bedroom blaming herself for everything always hiding what's wrong with a smile so no one ever realizes somethings wrong because to her the only thing that's wrong in the world but some don't think that about her at all but you know she doesn't feel that way and she never will feel that way ever because you know it doesn't matter does it? Do you think she matters or does what she think matter? She says that she's just a mistake and that it would of been better is she would of died like she was supposed to when she was born but then her older brother and boyfriend say they are glad to have her but what do you think? How should she feel? Maybe it would be better if she wasn't here but then again maybe it would be better that she's alive or would it be better if she worked all the time so people would actually be proud of her but only time will tell what she does in two weeks after school ends because she thinks maybe if she works and makes her own money that everyone will be happy because she won't spend theres but at the same time would it really be better? She guesses no one would know huh?