Mysterious gauntlet

Izuku P.O.V
I am born Quirkless in this world of wonder that those who have no power have no say as the strong rule on the weak. The world may not show but behind the heroes and villains the world is oppressive to those who cannot defend against it. But this is a different story this is the story of when took control of the world itself and change it. This the story of how I became the ruler of this world.

The beginning  Izuku P.O.V

My name is Izuku Midoriya even though I am young I knew that the world wasn't fair. For many the age 4 is the time your place in the world chosen. You may be wondering why the answer is simple quirks at that age quirk manifest. And at that moment you are put on a pedestal depending on the ability you gain from said quirk. Quirk range from monstrously strong to useless but there are those who are born without a quirk.

Picture this you are a normal child with friends and a great family everything is going well for you until that day when you found out that you were Quirkless. Now your so called friends left you and your family abandoned you must hurt to imagine that right well that's my life. Even though I knew the truth about the world I still tried to find some good in the world. The harder I tried the harder fail even when I try to keep the ignorant thoughts that the world was full of good people and that people can change. Well sorry to disappoint I gave up after my so called best friend blast me to a hole in the ground with his minions by his side.

With that all I could feel was negative emotions in my rage I got of the ground went to a wall and started to punch at it til my hand started to bleed. That was until I felt something calling me as I followed my instincts on where to go what I found was a golden gauntlet with six different colored gems. As I got closer something mysteriously forced me to say infinity gauntlet while strange images of a purple man wielding the gauntlet to do things that only a god could do. As I got closer to grab it knowledge seemed to pour into my head on what the stones were and the power they wielded.

Blue space stone: Allows the user to exist in any location; move any object anywhere throughout reality; warp or rearrange space; teleport themselves and others; increase their speed; and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, the Space Gem grants the user omnipresence.

Yellow mind stone: Allows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. The Mind Gem is also the manifestation of the universal subconscious.

Red reality stone: Allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible; and create any type of alternate reality the user wishes. At full potential, when backed by the other Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale.

Purple power stone: Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy; enhance their physical strength and durability; enhance any superhuman ability; and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user omnipotence.

Green time stone: Allows the user to see into the past and the future; stop, slow down, speed up or reverse the flow of time; travel through time; change the past and the future; age and de-age beings; and trap people or entire universes in unending loops of time. At full potential, the Time Gem grants the user omniscience and total control over the past, present, and future.

Orange soul stone : Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. The Soul Gem is also the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe.

With all the knowledge forcefully being shoved into his head he pass out to awake two hours later. After getting his bearings he went to the gauntlet and put on his left hand. The gauntlet shrunk to the size of his hand and he made his way out of the underground cave knowing that with his own hands he will forcefully change the world. And if any one ever were to try and get in his way all that awaits them is death.