Short story

Alice Spell is a thirteen year old she wolf.  Though she hasn't shifted due to she hasn't met her mate and her wolf isn't ready to be revealed she just wanted to be accepted and loved. Alice only has one thing on her mind and that is to get through grade school but then her parents and pack reject her cuz of the way she looks that's when the tables turn. Fortunately she came across the Moon pack where she was accepted right away only cuz they didn't know what she really looked like behind blue contacts and a blonde wig. Well three years have passed and no word from her parents or former pack and thanks to Jessie Moon who became her friend and neighbor when she was first accepted into the moon pack. Although Alice knew that she had a mate out there and Jessie also had a mate she couldn't help the crush that formed. Alice knew that she could never show her new family the real her so she kept it a secret from every one, including Jessie. If Alice could have one wish it would that she is Jessie's mate.  Jessie on the other hand despite the fact that he knows that Alice is his mate doesn't want to scare Alice away by moving to fast. However Jessie is completely in love with Alice so he wants to wait till Alice is old enough to realize that their mates. Jessie realizes that it is now Alice's first day of high school and he wants it to be perfect for her. He called everyone except Alice for a pack meeting hoping to surprise Alice but there were a few nasty girl who didn't like that Alice had Jessie's attention all the time. Sabrina Cole, Samantha White, and Amanda Keys were planning to ruin everything in hopes to get Jessie's attention so Sabrina and her followers decided to ask Alice to sit with them for lunch the first day, Alice didn't know their awful plan so she said yes. two weeks rolled by and the girls earned Alice's trust but Alice didn't trust them enough to show them who she really was. It wasn't hard for Amanda to pretend to like Alice cuz she didn't like Jessie because she already found her mate Robin Woods. So when Sabrina found out that Amanda wasn't with her plan of ruining things Sabrina spread lies and told Amanda that Alice is spreading rumors about Amanda being a whore.  This new information made Amanda mad so when she found out that poor Alice was crushing on Jessie she drugged Jessie and Sabrina had sex with him. The next morning, Alice's birthday and the day she realized her wish came true, Samantha woke Alice up and said that Jessie wanted to speak with her  , Alice went to his room only to find him naked in bed with Sabrina. Alice ran from the room crying and went in her room and started packing her clothes and all the money that she saved up and wrote a note to Sabrina, Samantha, and Amanda.  The note to Sabrina said  Dear Whore, hope you had fun sleeping with my mate on my birthday. You can have him... he's yours now.  Love Alice Spell. The note to Samantha said Dear Slut, hope you had fun ruining my birthday. hope your mate still wants your STD ass. Love Alice Spell. And the one to Amanda said Dear Sweet Amanda, Don't think that my leaving is your fault you didn't know that Jessie was my mate nor did you know that it was Sabrina that started all the lies about you. I love you as a friend a sister and a mom never forget that. And I hope that you and Robin will tie the knot one day soon. I promise you I will be safe and I will keep in touch. Thank you for being a sister  a friend and a mom you will make a great mom someday. Love Alice Spell. And no matter how hurt she was she still wrote a note to Jessie saying Dear mate, I don't know how long you've known I was your mate but I don't give two fucks any more because seeing you in bed naked with that whore Sabrina on my birthday no less the day I find out your my mate hurt me to the point of this I Alice Spell reject you Jessie Moon as my mate. I hope you have fun with a walking std. And with that being said she left that night. No one knew and no one was going to find out till morning. By the time Jessie, Amanda, Sabrina, and Samantha got their notes Alice was long gone. Jessie felt his heart break in two not under standing what Alice meant by what she said in the note. How did he not realize that yesterday was her sixteenth birthday and that she would find out that they were mates. Alice  Spell now lived in Canada with Blood Stone pack. Alice worked hard and graduated high school two years early. Yes two years went by Alice fell in love with Desmond Black, the beta of the Blood Stone pack safely shifted for the first with the help of Desmond. And after five years of hiding Alice gave up blonde hair and blue contacts. Desmond loved her pink eyes and purple hair only he had a secret too. He had blue hair and orange eyes and when Alice came clean about her secret he did too. A year after they gave up the secrets Alice and Desmond got married. She wore a beautiful dress that was blue on top fading to white and Desmond wore a black suit with a purple tie. Well two weeks after their wedding Desmond received a phone call from Alpha Jessie asking about Alice and if she would give hive a second chance. Alice took the phone and told Jessie that she couldn't go back and that she was married and expecting her and Desmond's first  child. Desmond was filled with happiness and so was Alice. Well Five months down the rode little Desire Mae Black was born. And it all started with a rejection.