How mockingjay should have ended.

Katniss, you love me real or not real? Then I say re-... A loud noise comes from behind me and I look back. It seemed to be some time machine. I run over to see what happend. A guy about my age steps out of the machine and says " whoa who are you and where am I?" I say" well what use to be Panem." he says " what is Panem? I'm from England well we were on tour in America and some guy from off the street ask me if I wanted to try his invention so I did and here I am. " I say oh well this use to be America in it's ancient days" he says oh good because... Wait why is it called Panem?" I sigh and say " it's a very long storie, I'll tell you the short version. Ok so America fell and was split in to 13 districts well district 13 does not exist any more well none of them do now. But anyways to pay for our rebellion the Capitol picked a boy and a girl to fight to the death on live television. They were called The Hunger Games. Me and blondey over there survived them twice. So then there was a big war and we won so here we are now!" he says " that was the short version?" I say "yes." the boy had dark brown curly hair green eyes and a British accent. I ask what is your name? He says " Harry, Harry styles. And since you got to tell your storie let me tell mine. Ok so I really wanted to be a famous singer so I auditioned for the X factor where I got past the auditions. So later on in the compulsion the picked me, Luis, zayn, Liam, and Niall, he looks like that guy over there anyways they made us a band and we are famous and everything. " peeta walks over and says " who are you?" he says" Harry styles from the past whats your name." he says " peeta" harry says " hi Peter" he says no it's peeta" Harry says " I know that you must be British just like me because our Peter sounds like peeta but ever since I started hanging out with Niall I got me R down pat. " peeta says " never mind my name is Peter. " then hamitch runs out side he is very drunk right now he says " katniss the sky " I look up and nothing is there then I look over at hamitch and he has his hands all over Harrys hair. He says " I did not know the made chocolate cotton candy and son you got a little in your hair. " I yank his hands out of his hair and Harry screams and I say that is his real hair now get back inside. He mumbles as he walks away. Then in the field we see another time machine peacefully land on the ground. We run over to it and another guy gets out Harry jumps on him and says oh louis thank you sooo much for coming I thought I'd never see America again. How did you find me?" he says I check the history for the last flight. We have a concert in 45 Min we need to go. " I ask can I go pleaaase?" they say sure. I ask peeta if he wanted to go and he said no. So I hop in the time machine and we go to America. They ask me id I like singing I say yes. Luis says will you go on stage with us we didn't really have much to do at this one. I say ok. I go up on stage and Harry says" every one this is katniss evergreen" I whisper" everdeen " he says everdeen and we sing song and stuff it was fun after wards this guy comes up to us an says so you came back. Harry says yes. He says good because some other guy came from the future last month. He seems to be doing well. On our way to he hotel I look up on a builbord and I see gale. He must have been the man who came here last month I see him and some girl the call Miley Cyrus. Gales changed his name his hair to blonde and is getting married to the Miley girl. I got mad and when we got to the hotel I go straight to bed because I had a long day.  

The end.