An idea that turned into a story

Before the actual story.

A lonely girl went out to eat when all of the sudden she heard a whimper or a cry out in a alleyway. She went to check it out and found a child crying in a box. When she looked at the child, something switched and all the sudden the child got quiet and stared, but not at her tho (This is important). The girl at first was frightened, but then asked the little boy if he'd liked a new home with her after she'd had found out he was homeless. He stared at the ground as he nodded and the girl took him in as her own.

At first, everything was fine, but then she started to notice something strange about the boy. She starts to realize why the boy was abandoned in the first place. The kid would just stare. It's honestly getting creepier and creepier the longer he stayed with her. So, she decided it was best to let him go.

She made up an excuse to take him to daycare because she had work. The boy seemed to already figure out what she was going to do but didn't speak about it, stared directly in to her eyes before he cried. That was the first time he'd ever looked at her in the eyes. However, she didn't take notice and continued to think he was just sad that he had to go to daycare. She told him it would be alright and to just make a couple of friends when he gets there. She highly doubt he'll make any friends, but she didn't care at the moment as she dragged the child to the car and drove off. The child wouldn't let up and continued to cry, the girl got fed up with the crying but ignore it and continued to drive.

Finally, after she had arrived at her destination, the child had tired himself out to the point the he'd pass out from exhaustion. The girl sighed and carefully got him out the car seat without waking his up. Successfully, she brought him inside of the adoption center, or the orphanage, if you must, and dropped him off.

By the time the boy woke up, he realized that the girl really had done it, he looked around and seen many kids of his age but didn't feel like communicating with any. He wouldn't dare to look at someone in the eye, fearing the worst.

He was upset bit mostly angry, that the girl would do such a thing and also angry at himself for not trying to do anything about it. So, the only thing he could do is cry, cry himself to sleep, hoping that someone else would chose him as their own and wishing something bad would happen to a certain someone.

1. With the girl, when the boy was still living with her, she had found a guy. They've both has been going out for a while and they both has been happy. After she lefted the boy. The couple were still happy, but then, after a few days, the guy was getting distanced. The girl tried to get him back but he would just shove her away. A couple more days and the couple started getting into fights and threatening each other. The guy finally had enough and left her for good.

2. The girl would sometimes go out to walk, shop or just to find somewhere to eat. Miserable, The first few days without the guy and boy, seemed to let the girl feeling a bit down. Walking around town, people would stare at her. She would think that there was something on her face or something of that sort and brushed it off. After that, everytime she would take a walk, people would stare at her either in pity, in anger or would just stare. She would try to ask why, but she would get no response back, only stares. She would get uncomfortable and leave. But, everywhere she goes people seemed to stare at her. She didn't like it. So she gave up waking and returned home, after, of course, getting groceries that would last her a few weeks.

3. She can't take it anymore. She feels like she's being stalked. She feels like she is going insane. She keeps twitching every now and then and looks behind her every 5 secs as if she believes that she is being followed. She talks to herself, screams, pulling her, now greasy hair. She hates it, she hates it, she really does hates it. She, at one point, blamed the boy, she had, for doing this to her. ... Well... She's not wrong, this was the boys doing. She just didn't know it was him yet.