Justin Bieber, you brightened up my life.

[my first story :) immaradwriterxD is created in 20th aug, 2010 :) hopeyou likeey xD and excuse my slang...im sorry ]

i want to talk to you about a very special boy who is so down to earth. You may love him, you may hate him, you may want to throw a rock at him, but he is one amazing guy. He is so-called justin drew bieber.

He's born in march the 1st, 1994 in canada. His parents are divorced (as mentioned in his song 'down to earth'). He has more than 4 million fans and lives in atlanta.

He is one amazinf boy! Every time he smiles, we smile. His beautiful brown eyes sparkles in my sweet dreams alng with his brilliant smile which comes with him everywhere he goes...every time he flips his amazing hair, my heart goes knock knock...his style is always casual, and he loves his fans who will never stop beliebing. Speaking of beliebing, the word belieber should go in the dictionry someday ehh?

Every time im depessed or sd, all i have to do is think of justin bieber. But he is not god n i dont worship him or anything... Hes just special... And so down to earth...

Other than that, hes a kick-ass hell of a singer, dancer and musician! Not every 16 year old boys can be like him! He can also play lots of sports! He is an amazingly talented person too !

I just want to say, justin, i love you. And i will keep on beliebing. Xo