they kick her out part one

hey my names Jessica McCall I lived with my dad till last year now I live with my mom and brother Scott.

right now I'm at home working on a project I have In English when Scott came in my room saying there's a pack meeting at Derek's so I got up and got ready just fixing my hair and putting on my shoes I was wearing a black crop top and black jeans with my black vans with my chocker 

after I was ready I got my car keys and was out the door as I got there I heard them yelling from the parking lot 'wtf are they yelling about' I thought  and since Derek couldn't move into a building with a frickin elevator I had to walk up like 1...

after I was ready I got my car keys and was out the door as I got there I heard them yelling from the parking lot 'wtf are they yelling about' I thought  and since Derek couldn't move into a building with a frickin elevator I had to walk up like 10 flights of stairs after walking up all them I made it to the loft door as m hand reached for the door the yelling all stopped. I open the door and they were all looking at me "what did some one die or something?" I asked as I looked over them all Scott and stiles wouldn't even look at me Allison and Lydia looked guiltily the twins looked like they regret something and the rest of them weren't looking at me other than Erica looked super pissed off and Derek was emotionless as he spoke "your out of the pack" I was shocked "wow okay then" I said turning around and getting ready to leave "okay then that all you have to say?" Derek asked shocked  I turned back around and looked at them they all looked shocked " what do you want me to say why did you kick me! oh no now that I'm out of the pack my life's over!? well news flash Derrek I. Don't .Need. You I am perfectly capable of living life without you any of you in it hell if I wanted to I could make all of you forgotten from my memories easily actually I will do that even Scott and stiles I don't need any of you." I said to them mostly Derek "so if you'll excuse me I phone call to make to a friend that owes me a favor ta ta now , also Derek when you need me I wont be there remember that." I said as I walk out of the loft I called Damon a friend that's a vampire I met in new York when I lived there with my dad "Damon Salvatore my favorite vampire how are you?" I asked him as soon as he answered the phone " I'm good what's up?" he asked I was still outside the loft so I know they heard me "I need that favor you owe me and it's a big one heads up!" I heard him sigh into the phone "k tell me what you need." I smiled "first off I need you to erase my memories of the McCall hale pack and then I need you to erase everyone's in towns that I was ever their friend I'm not even scotts sister that needs to leave to and I want the pack left alone I want them to watch me have fun with my new friends we'll they have all the memories of us together at the pack nights and I also want you to tell me to get those tattoos I wanted and focus on music to got it?" I asked I was now in front of the building looking up at the pack through the window as a single tear rolls down my cheek on to the ground "ya I got it may I ask why you want to forget them in the first place they were your only real friends other than me and Stefan and we live in mystic falls?" I know the werewolves heard cause I could hear Erica screaming at me to not forget her and Scott was crying hell almost all of them were "they kick me out of the pack damon their just like everyone else they ended up leaving to" I said as I hung up and looked up at them one last time and whispered goodbye ad walk to my car I looked over at the door at I heard a smash and saw Erica standing there crying I blew a kiss and drove away.