the child who died

Once there was a child of a mother named lavorton,he was a very smart,incredible,cute and shy little boy.he lived with his stepmother and stepfather who was very wicked to him.they would live him in the basement to eat and made him surfer.

It all started when everything was going well,they used to be nice to him,gives him alot of things to eat and to play with and surdenly everything started to fade.his mother started to get i'll his father started to work night shift. and one day her mother died of cancer and lavorton father died of stress.so lavorton was left alone with his stepmother and stepfather.

From that day, his stepmom and dad was being wicked to him.lavorton used to cry of the pain that they was giving him but as always they would beat him every single DAY and lavorton was getting fed up of it.he would call the police but end up terribly.every time he would call the police and when the police showed up the stepmom and dad would say "sorry it was not us who call the police"lavorton was so upset by this so he KILLED himself.from that day the stepmom and dad lived terribly the boy came back and gave them the same thing as they gave him.if they try to escape the boy would lock all the doors and punish them for escaping.they are now dead just as lavorton from scratches and stress.

LAVORTON IS ALWAYS WATCHING THEM IN HELL NOW.