Hide

"So, do you believe in ghosts?" My bestfriend ask me suddenly. Why did she ask this so suddenly? A minute ago we were talking about school stuff then this?

Hi, my name is Jean Cruz, highschool student, none-believer of the paranormal, and bestfriend of Chloe Turner.

"Why do you ask?" I questioned her.

"Because I know that you're living near the Sanchez mansion and I want to know." She said with determination.

"Well, no. I think that ghost sightings and the noises coming from that mansion are just hallucinations and paranoia caused by the brain. Some are even fake, they fake it because they're embarassed to be wrong." I explained to her.

She seemed confused at first, but when she understood, she smacked my shoulder and did a pout pose. "Why am I friends with you again? You keep destroying my dreams!" She said dramatically. Oops! I forgot that her dreams were being a paranormal activity expert. "You're going with me! We're gonna ivestigate the Sanchez mansion by sun down! I will pick you up at your house. And maybe we're gonna bring backup." By backup, she meant our group.

"Should I really go?" I complained.

"Yes! Now text Max and I'll text his twin, Maxine." She demanded. Okay, before you get confused, I will explain the history of our group. Chloe and I are the first members because we are bestfriends, then Max came along. Max is bisexual and has a boyfriend and he is also the smartest but also the bravest (because we are all girls). Then ofcourse, if we have Max, then we should also have his twin, Maxine. Maxine is tough and smart like his brother. Max is a football player, Maxine is a cheerleader, Chloe and I are one of the popular girls even if we are not really anyone important. We are just your everyday highschool girls.

"Why text them and not just call them?"

"Well you know how those twins are with calls." She explained. "And wear flexible outfits, we would be running a lot."

We went on our seperate ways. She always does this. She always drags us into her "paranormal investigations". I dressed into our P.E. Uniform. What? She said dress in an outfit that will let us be flexible. I looked at my watch. 5:47. I should get food before I go there. I ate, walked out and locked the house.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I walked to the Sanchez mansion and met my friends over there. "Okay, Jean is here. Get ready." Chloe literally screamed. "Jean! What are you wearing?" Maxine so happilly greeted me with those words.

"What? Chloe said wear flexible clothes. This is flexible right?" I explained.

"Well that's not important. What are we going to do Chloe?" Max asked. And I noticed that his boyfriend is not with him. He always is.

"We are gonna investigate!" She said with excitement in her voice. "And maybe break some curses." She added "And good to see you didn't bring your boyfriend. He's always everywhere you are." Good to know she noticed it too.

"Actually, no, he is just checking around the house." He explained.

(Warning : scary part starts here)

"Okay, here are walkie talkies (is that how you spell that?) it helps us talk to each other.) chloe showed and gave us the walkie talkies. "We just press this button if we want to contact each other.".