1

Arianna's POV

Hi, My name is Arianna Romero. Im 17 and I live in London with my best friend Celeste Ramirez. We just graduated from high school and are looking to move to the United States. Celeste's mom and my dad have been best friends ever since they were in grade school and they've lived together ever since they graduated high school. My mom passed away going into labor and Celeste's dad is a drug addict and was abusive towards her and her mother. Anyways, that pretty much sums up our past life. Now onto the present.

-

"Celeste! Let's go!" I yell loud enough for her to come rushing out of her room

"Were going to miss our flight!" Celeste yells as I laugh

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Celeste and I yell in sync

"Bye kids!" My father Alexander yells

"Bye lovelies" Celeste's mother María yells

We got into our car and drove off to the airport. Our flight was supposed to be at 9:00 AM but it got delayed, and it's now 10:30 AM. Until maybe 10 minutes later, our flight was called.

- *skip flight*

"I can't believe we're already here!" Celeste says

"I know! Now we just have to go to our hotel" I sigh

"Oh right" she laughs

Once we go to our hotel. We decided to walk around and get to know the sights of Omaha.

We somehow ended up at a park and decided to get some ice cream.

We walked up to the ice cream truck and we were the first ones in line so we got our ice cream quick.

"We'll take 2 vanilla dipped cones " Celeste said giving the guy $2

"Thank you" Celeste smiled

We turned on our heels and of course me being clumsy as hell, I run into some guy and drop my ice cream.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath

"I'm so sorry. I tried to move out of the way." The guy said looking down at me. He had brown fluffy hair and brown eyes. He looked like a god I swear.

"O-oh she'll be fine" Celeste stutters

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile up at him

"Here let me buy you another one. Hey Johnson! Buy a dipped cone!" He yells to the guy with bright blue eyes and blond hair.

..HOLY SHIT!!!!! He's so fucking hot

" no seriously it's fine" I laugh

"Too late" the guy with the blond hair says as he give me my ice cream.

"Oh um thank you" I give a little smile.

"No problem, My name is Jack Gilinsky and this is Jack Johnson." He says holding out his hand to shake, along with the other Jack.

Celeste's POV

When we all shook hands Jack G says "Hey we are throwing a party tonight you guys down" He says as he smiles at me.