Cheyenne and Liam Mature

Cheyenne Styles

Brown Hair/Brown Eyes

5'7"

Liam Payne

She's extremely outgoing and friendly. She honestly will try to make friends with whoever she meets, and if someone doesn't like her, it literally drives her crazy. She's normally very polite and sweet, but she has a bad girl side. She's extremely determined, and once she sets her mind on something, she won't quit until she's achieved it. She's a dedicated runner and violinist. Also, she's Harry's younger sister.

Mature.

Entire thing written from Cheyenne's perspective. Enjoy(:

- - -

"Cheyenne! Cheyenne! Wake up wake up!!!" Harry said, jumping on my bed.

I groaned and rolled over, "10 more minutes Harry..." I mumbled. Harry raised his eyebrows at me.

"Seriously? It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon and its your 18th birthday. You can't lay in bed all day! We have plans tonight!"

I groggily rolled out of bed and pushed Harry out of her room, "You're the most annoying big brother ever. Alright, alright, let me take a shower. I'll be downstairs soon."

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the radio, and started running water. Stepping into the shower, a very familiar song came on the radio. "You're insecure, don't know what for...." I sang along with Liam; one of my brothers best friends. I thought of how tonight was going to go. Being 18 now, I was finally legal to drink at bars, so no doubt Harry and the guys would take me out, maybe dinner? I thought of the last time we went to dinner as a group. Louis and Eleanor, Niall, Zayn and Perrie, Harry, Liam... I got the familiar pinch in my stomach. He was still with Danielle then...

I recalled that night, Harry was out with Louis and El, and I was asleep, woken out of a dead sleep with the doorbell ringing, over and over. I waked downstairs expecting to have to let Harry in. I opened the door and there stood Liam, his eyes were red and puffy. I invited him inside and we talked for hours, he cried on my shoulder. I attempted to soothe him by running my fingers through his hair, and telling him it'd be ok. I didnt let him leave that night, we both slept out in the living room on the couch. Things have been different ever since.

The scent of bacon was wafting up into my room, so I quickly got into my robe and walked down the stairs, I immediately regretted it. All the boys were sitting in the living room of Harry and I's apartment.

"Shit, HARROLD!" I yelled blushing deep red.

He walked out of the kitchen with an apron on and started laughing, "Sorry, didn't tell you the boys were coming over for Lunch... erm... breakfast. Hurry up and change, so you can come down and open presents." he smiled and went back to cooking.

Booking it back up the stairs to get away from being half naked in front of everyone, I put on some yoga shorts, and sports bra and a big t-shirt I had picked up while I was in America. Walking back down stairs, I was tacked onto the couch in a hug by Niall and Louis "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEYENNEEEEEEEE!" my cheeks were covered in kisses and we started laughing.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot that we're going to spend the day together." I got them off of me and Zayn came over and pulled me in a tight embrace "Happy Birthday, little sis." he said and kissed my forehead. Zayn and I had been like brother and sister ever since we met.

I looked around the room and furrowed my brows, "Uh, where's Liam?" I asked.

"Oh he just went home real quick, he left your present there." Niall replied. I nodded, relieved. I didn't think he would miss my birthday.