Prologue

KENDRA'S POV

"KENDRA KEEP YOUR GUARD UP! USE MORE FOOT TECHNIQUES!!" Luther screamed. With more anticipation, keeping my guard up, being able to see his every move.

My components fist came with full force. My instincts quickly enhanced, stepping out of his eye sight, I grabbed his throat.
My combos were unique and steady. I threw some perfect combinations at him. He wobbled back, and I was able to see he was going to go down.

" You ready for that T.K.O" I whispered and uppercutted him. He fell flat on the mat.
I hope, I didn't kill him or took out some of his teeth.

I walked towards the bench, drank some water, stretched my arms, caught my breath and took my wrap off my hands.

"THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! ALL THOSE SPECIAL TECHNIQUES, MOVES AND PLUS YOU KNOCKED HIM OUT! I MEAN DAMN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BREAK HIS JAW! Maybe a couple ribs. He gave you a whole lot of his energy. You are ready to get out there"

Nathaniel was my all top trainer. He can train anyone and all ages. He was special with understanding the body internally, also externally.

"Nathan have I ever lost a fight?"I had to ask, maybe he needed a memory check.

" No, so what makes you think I was going to lose this one?"

"you right,sorry i thought-"

"wrong... Stop apologizing and just remember "Who I am."...I'm going to hit the showers, Ill be back. Also when I come back, I need the best fighter in here who never lost a fight, Okay."

"Yes, Kindra"

Kindra is my name, just turning 20 but feel Like I'm 30 . I'm an Assassin. Killing just to kill is not Kindra. Killing Drug lords, Mob Bosses. I kill the ones that do no good. Who is no good. That kills for Money, Pride, Respect and Who goes against their own.

Working with "D.A" (Destructive Assassins) I was bought here when I lost my Mom and Dad. At the age 14, 5 years ago from Mi Lover, Scott.

Scott and I grew up together, bestfriends. We had feeling for one another but those feelings are gone now. Broken trust...Broken heart.

At the time I was just training. My parents were out killing . I came home one day to see both their body's on the floor in a pool of blood.

Everything changed for me. I became one of the most dangerous Assassins in the world.

I'm stronger, faster, smarter. Weak moments yes but i don't let them effect as much. My mom taught me how to relax and breath when I'm fighting. Then she taught me how to let my fears go, to think about good.

My dad on the other hand taught me how to aim,shoot,dodged, break bones, snap necks, flip people over while standing/ fighting and also make poisons. He taught me technique. Very wise man. Very smart.

All I had was my parents in this World now their gone.

Scott is an asshole who, I been trying to kill for last 5 years. What made him kill them? Why? We were best friends. He was my lover.....

-------

" SCOTT STOP THINKING AND JUST DO!! I MEAN DAMN IS IT SO HARD TO AIM A GUN! " Micheal my trainer yelled from behind.

"Yea, i know how to aim a gun and stop thinking" I said to myself. Aiming the gun towards him. I pulled the trigger. Shot him 6 times. 1 in the heart, 2 in the chest, 2 in the stomach, 1 in the shoulder.

"SCOTT! OMG ARE U CRAZY!!"

"No scarlet , I was proving a point."

"BY SHOOTING Michael!!"

"GIRL! Stop yelling in my ear. I mean atleast he had a vest on"

Walking towards Micheal, I noticed he was out cold, laying on the floor. Throwing some water on him, he jumped up. He looked hella confused and pissed. I walked up to him, giving him hug. I pulled away looking at him.

" I did what you said *Stop thinking and just do*." so i stop thinking and just did it" Patting him on the cheek, I headed to the showers.

Scott, I'm named. I just turned 22 but I feel a lot older then 22. I'm an Assassin, I work at A.D "Assassin Devious". My parent and i was at D.A "Destructive Assassins" but i left that place cause of Kindra's parents..

Kindra and I were bestfriends. I loved her. We had a relationship. Unconditional love but it change after Kindra's parents were the Murders of mines.

That night I was out killing. My parent were at home taking a break.
When I came home, done with the mission I came to see my parents getting gun down.

I tried to talk it out with the 2 people but they didn't care much about what I had to say. Just then my life flipped. They just them right in front of me....
That day on forward, I changed. I made a plan to kill Kindra's parents.
I'm one of the most dangerous Assassins in the WorldWide.

I am fast, intelligent, strong and have the looks.. Everyone has a weak moment when i do missions but i don't let them get in the way. My mom taught me how to breath and thinking before i plan or when I'm fighting, she also taught me how to let fears go.

My dad... Well my dad taught me how to kill, fight, aim my gone right, block, dodge, snap necks and make cures along with poison . Amazing techniques no one knows. Now cause of Kindra's parents their gone.

Now I'm after Kindra and I know she's after me. I want some answer to Why her parents killed mines? I thought we were bestfriends. Our love was strong. Now our love is gone. She has another thing coming her way. I'm going to have fun playing this game with her....

( How did that sound? Make sure you vote, comment, and READ!! ILYGS!)