About

The concept:

There's much in this world we might want to change, but why not start small? By just showing care and interest for others?

Show the Wattpad community your love, not your hate.
We have to be there for each other, not against. If you dislike someone's opinion about something, don't just hate him/her for that! Keep it to yourself, or- if it really makes you sad- just talk to that person, without hating him/her. Maybe they might understand.

How can I join?:

It's actually not that difficult: If you're against hatred, and want to show that your not into that, place the hashtag #Spreadpositivity in your 'about' so everyone can see you're for the good, not the bad.

Are there other ways I can help?

Well yes, there are. For instance, you can write a book about a caring and loving person, about someone who wants to change the world for the better. Again, you can tag your story with #Spreadpositivity and if your story fits the project and the idea of 'changing the world for the better / spread positivity', your story will be in one of our reading lists (this depends on the genre).

How can I show I'm in this project when I write a book?:

Either you tag your story with #Spreadpositivity or you choose one of these stickers:

#Spreadpositivity

#Spreadpositivity.