Description

Violet was always distant, somewhere out of reach from everyone and off in her own world, where she could dream to her heart's content. It was the only way she could seem to escape what was to become of her world. Growing up knowing that one day she'd have to marry someone of her parent's choice. That she'd have to accept her fate and give herself to someone she knew she'd never love.

It was already decided and there was no changing anything, until Violet is captivated and in awe of Sin, a dark and alluring presence that she never expected. He is everything that she wants and nothing she can ever have. With him, it's almost like a dream that she never wants to wake up from. And she knows it's wrong to want him, that she should walk and say goodbye before it's too late. But in the end, she can't help but fall hard and fast for him.

Violet knows that in the end, she will have to walk away. That whatever she feels for him isn't enough to escape her fate. She has always understood, always known that she's never had a choice, that no one has ever given her one. And she's always let herself live in a cruel, stoic world created by her parents who have never cared what she wanted.

But what if Violet wants a choice? What if she doesn't want to accept her fate as it is? What if she wants the freedom to be able to choose, to be able to love who she wants? Only what if to get what she wants, Violet has to accept another fate? One that will not only crush her soul but push her toward something else?