Chapter one // the true facts

" I love you Jughead Jones. " smiled Betty Cooper as she woke up next to her boyfriend. " I love you to Betty Cooper. " smiled back Jughead Jones to his girlfriend.

Betty's pov

My stomach was aching worse than ever. It's been like this for at least 3 weeks now and I think it's time. " I will be right back Jug. " I said to Jughead smiling ensuring he doesn't get alarmed. I took my bag into the bathroom and locked the door. I took the test, the pregnancy test, and it came out positive! Omg! What am I going to tell jug?! What am I going to tell my parents!? It doesn't matter if I am now 18 that's so young to have a child and the test says it's already been 2 months! WHAT!
I slowly unlock the door to the bathroom crying. Jughead see's me and rushes over as I collapse onto the floor with the pregnancy test in my hand. Jughead gently takes it out of my hand. " 2 months pregnant! Betty how long have you known!" exclaimed Jughead helping me up off of the floor and sitting me on the couch. " I just found out Jug. I'm so sorry, but I can't get rid of it I could never." I cried into his chest "I don't know what to do."
He held me for what felt like forever but was actually like 2 minutes "It's ok Betty we can keep it I'll help you if your parents can't except it then you'll come live here with me and my dad because she would be overjoyed to bring you in and a baby he would be delighted I'm sure." Whispered jug into my ear. I looked at him. As he wiped away my tears I leaned in and kissed him "I love you Jug." I said looking into his eyes.
"I love you too Betts." He answered back. "Let's figure this out together then Betty, trust me everything will be ok."