Chapter One- Surprise Party Plans

(Outside the Octopod)

Tweak and Kwazii were looking at Hamburg Beach.

The Octonauts had Just finished Cleaning offshore hamburg beach, clearing it of toxic waste and unwanted trash.

"Thanks again Tweak for helping me out on today's mission. Said Kwazii

"You're welcome Kwaz", said Tweak

They Both Yawned at the Same time and was looking at the Beach.

"It's Late me hearty, and I'm really tired". Said Kwazii Sleepily

"Yeah, No kidding" Said tweak yawning again.

"Good Night Tweak, Sweet Dreams"

"Good Night Kwaz, See you in the morning"

He then went back inside and had gone straight to bed.

Tweak herself went back down inside to HQ where the others had just finished Learning the Guyanese folk song (Small Days).

"Hello Cap", said tweak

"Hello Tweak", said Captain Barnacles warmly

" I just want to thank You and Kwazii for teaching us this folk song, it's so Funny and makes you think of country life"

"Where is Kwazii anyway"??

"He went off to bed captain". Said tweak

"Yes very good, we all should get some sleep"

"I know that Cap, But the reason I came down here is to tell you all that tomorrow is Kwazii's Birthday"

"IT IS??? Said The others

"Yes it is indeed", Said Captain Barnacles.

"Why don't we plan a surprise party for him??" Said Tweak excitedly

It will be pirate themed and we can have a few pirate games, some music too.

"That's a Great idea tweak" said Dashi

"I'll Do the Decorations"

"I'll Do the Music" Said Peso smiling

"The Vegimals will do the cooking" said Shellington.

(Vegimals cheering in vegimalese)

I'll help them with the Cake.

"I'll help get the presents" Said Captain Barnacles.

"Tweak since this is your idea, you have the task of keeping Kwazii busy and Away from the HQ for almost the entire day".

"You Got It Cap" Said Tweak cheerfully.

"I'll look for a present too for Kwazii".

"Well Then now that the plans are settled, we should all get some sleep".
Said Captain Barnacles

"Good Night Octonauts"!!

Good Night Captain Barnacles!!!

Tweak went to her bed happy with the fact that there'll be a surprise party for Kwazii and she have to think of ways to keep him Busy.

"I know of some ways of to keep Kwaz busy, tomorrow's gonna be lots of fun and interesting too". She said sleepily

"Wait a Minute!! I know what to get for Kwazii's Birthday".

"His Grandfather!! "Calico Jack"

So Tweak got up very quietly in the middle of the night and travelled to the Amazon in the GUP C.

When the GUP C surfaced, She decided to send a message to Calico Jack the old fashion way by putting a message in a bottle and send it along the amazon river.

"Let's Hope He finds this message and gets it so that he'll help me to surprise Kwazii"

So she threw the bottle as far as she could, climb back down to the GUP C and dived back down the Amazon river back to the Octopod.

A figure appeared on the bank of the Amazon river.

He had seen tweak throw the bottle onto the river and dive below the waters.

When the Bottle arrived, he picked the bottle, opened it and took out the letter with a message on it.

"Arrrrg!! it looks like I have a little party to go to". He said rubbing his hands together

"I'll make it a memorable one to remember".

All that was seen of the individual was his silhouette and his eye glowing in the night.