TKB contest

I have never fallen in love. I guess I never felt the need to. I'm just a senior in high school. Just eighteen. My name is Jasmine Black and I don't understand how people fall in love. So I've decided to try it. I'll admit. I have a crush on a boy. His name is Eric Lee. He's my best friend, Jessica's brother. I know, cliché. I've known him since middle school. To top it off he's her twin. So as you read this (yes I'm breaking the fourth wall) I'm planning how to do this.
______________________
"Hey Eric," I chimed. "What's up Jazzy?" Me, being me, I just said "I have a crush on you!" Mentally face-palming, I chirped a quick bye, and ran off. About 10 seconds later I felt someone grab my arm. "Wait!" "Eric, please don't reject me in school," I asked him. "What? Reject you? Jazzy you're so blind." Huh? "I've been trying to get your attention for years now," he states as I blink, confused. "Eric what do you-" Then his lips are on mine. I freeze, shocked, but slowly finding myself kissing him back. His lips were soft and gently. It was a sweet kiss. This was my first kiss and he knew it. He pulled away and I was breathless. "I've been wanting to do that for so long," He said, also breathless. "Me too." I gave him a peck on the lips and with a goodbye, walked to class.
__________*_*__________
At lunch Eric had asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes. It was now after school and Jessica was coming over. It was the dreaded moment. I had to tell her. I'm super nervous. "I'm here and I brought Nutella!" I know I said I've never been in love but, I'm in love with Nutella. The night went on and we watched a movie. She couldn't stay the night though. As she was getting ready to leave I told her what I knew would be hard to say, "I'm dating your brother!" She looked at me and just states, "Finally!" Then she left me alone in my house, super confused. Well I guess she approves.
________^_^________
1 Month Later
Eric and I were still going strong. I think I'm actually falling in love with him. He took me on dates two times a week. Our first date was at my favorite place, the park. It was a sweet little picnic. Our other dates have been great too. Even when we weren't on dates we were driving around in his convertible. I had always loved it. If I new having a boyfriend was this awesome, I would have told him how I felt way sooner.
____•_•____
3 Months Later
I'm going to tell him today. I'm in love with him and I know it. "I love you, Eric," I blurted out, as we sat in his car. He just turned and looked at me and said, "I love you too, Jazzy."