hello

hello, stranger.

i'm guessing you're here because it showed up in your recommendations or something.

or maybe you're already following me.

or maybe you stumbled across this while lurking.

whichever way you found this, hello.

if you're wondering why you just spent a few seconds of your life wondering why you're reading this about someone you don't know anything about, then sorry, i'll introduce myself.

hi! my name is erin! and i'm a smol irish leprechaun who lives in hot australia land with the kangaroos and snakes and koalas and spiders and bushfires which can be unfortunate but i kinda like snakes unless they're venomous otherwise i'm like: i hate snakeu.

i am a multifandom stan, i'm in the phandom and i love my british babies dip and pip which is why my username is planetphaniel.

i'm also clearly an ARMY, i love my 7 korean babies that aren't really babies but you get the gist.

my first work on here is a yoongi ff but my ult bias is taehyung, i just love yoongi a lot ok.

i first got into writing when i had a writing task in year 5, so when i was 10 or 11. i had to write a narrative and i had become so happy while writing and had lost my mind in the world that i creates that i kept writing as a hobby. when my teacher read my stuff she was quite happy with it and asked me to enter a writing competition but forgot to submit my work, oops. sorry year 5 teacher.

so yeah that's its for now, you'll find out more about me later, aaaand yeah!

bub-byeeeee 💌