Chapter one. The morning before the concert

A/N sorry guys this is the first book I wrote that I think I am going to complete please comment vote fan and follow. Enjoy. Thats amber on the side. now to story.

Hi, my name is amber. I am 15 and in a orphanage. My parents were abusive and they put me in a hospital. At the home, I share a room with my best and only friend Zack. I know what you're thinking a boy and a girl sharing a room, well it's not like that. We are just friends.

So I am going to warped tour with Zack tommorrow and I can't wait to see pierce the veil.

Well I just woke up, so I have to shower. Each room is fairly large which we are lucky for, so each room gets its own bathroom. I have to catch the shower before zack does. Luckily I got up before him. I picked out my outfit it was a black, purple, and pink pierce the veil shirt. With black shorts and my bvb, sws, and bmth bracelets

We are going shopping for the concert so that we each can have something nice to wear. We got $40 each from the home for doing our chores and taking care of the younger ones for a month. And me and zack got a extra $10 to share but we want to save that for tommorow. So in the shower and the memories flood back in of my parents. I get so upset I hop out of the shower and I grab my blade which I taped under the sink. I get back in and I start cutting one large shallow/ deep cut, not to deep I'm gonna die but deep enough. This snaps me out of my thoughts and everything. Then zack walks in the bathroom.

"sorry I thought that you were at breakfast.... Wait what are you doing amber are you trying to end up in the hospital again?"he then looks at me and realizes that i have nothing on. He grabs my towel throws it at me and then grabs the blade out of my hand.

"I don't want to go to the hospital again look its not even that deep. I was thinking about my parents. How they used to call me a emo fag. How they put me in the hospital by smashing my head into the wall."

At that moment when I finished talking, Zack picked me up and placed me on the toilet. I was only in a towel but he didn't care, he made me stick my arm out and he started taking care of my arm.

"see I told you it wasn't bad. U don't even have to put a bandaid on it at all I will be fine."

" please amber don't do this you have no idea how much this means to me. I ll.......... Never mind." Was he going to tell me he loved me?

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

Thats amber (me) in the picture.