Act 1

Setting:

Heritage Grocery store 10 o'clock at night. The clouds were just beginning to darken and that meant there was a thunder storm expecting. Heritage was flooded with customers who were doing last minute shopping. Lots of impatient parents who were trying to control their children. It wasn't helping either, because there were only three cashiers whom were taking their time.

Characters:

Alice: She had just entered the heritage and was on a mission and was in no mood for nonsense. Alice was a short brunette with a bad temper. She was currently in the dairy aisle trying to get the correct cheeses she needed for her lasagna.

Max: Max a tall blonde, and easy going guy was currently in the dairy aisle looking for his mother's favorite cheeses " Munster" and "Colby Jack" that's when he saw Alice looking at the variety of cheeses also and decided to make small talk.

Max walks over to Alice.

Max: So what type of cheese are you looking at here?

Alice: (Looks at Max) Um I'm debating on wether to get "Sharp Cheddar" or "Regular Cheddar" and "Parmesan"or "Mozzarella." Not to mention I definitely have got to get "Ricotta".

Max: Well I think you should get the "Regular" instead of "Sharp" and "Parmesan" instead of "Mozzarella".

(Alice picks up the block of " Sharp Cheddar" and analyzes it.)

Alice: I think I'll go with the "Sharp" and Mozzarella".

Max: Suit yourself. I still think you should go with the "Regular" and "Parmesan"

Alice: What's that supposed to me?!

Max: I'm just saying they would be better choices than...

Max takes the block of "Sharp Cheddar" and analyzes it just as Alice did.

Alice: What are you talking about "Regular" would be better?

Alice snatches the block of cheese from Max and puts it back in her basket along with her other ingredients.

Max: I still think they would be better.

Alice: Whatever if you like them so much why don't you buy them.

Max: I don't want to.

Alice: Then stop trying to convince me or buy them.

Max grabs the block of "Sharp Cheddar" and puts it back on the shelf.

Alice: What was that for?

Alice picks the cheese back up and puts it back in her basket. Then Max takes it back out the basket.