Angry Love

"How the fuck could you be so damn stupid?!" Carl screams at you, pushing you into an unused office.

"Carl, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too. I didn't know!" you say as you stumble into a desk, and gulp. You had really done it this time. Almost getting yourself killed by a walker out in in the field. Luckily, Carl was there to save your ass... once again.

"You're not sorry." Carl scoffs, "You were too busy checking out Patrick to notice the fuckin' walker."

Patrick? Not this again. This is the third time this week that Carl had brought up Patrick. Ever since Patrick had told you that you were the "prettiest girl he'd ever seen", and Carl almost beat the shit out of him. Carl just wouldn't let up on this ridiculous idea that you and Patrick were "sneaking" around behind his back.

"You cannot be serious Carl!" you roll your eyes and head towards the door.

"Y/N where the hell do you think you're going!" Carl pushes you back into the desk. Pressing his body against yours he growled "I'm not done with you."

Your body ignited from just his very words. Carl made you feel so good without even trying.

"W-what are you going to do?" you stumbled over your words, your cheeks flushing over.

"Baby, don't act like you don't know what's coming." Carl huskily chuckled.

His hot breath trickled down your neck as he spoke: "I'm going to punish you."

Your breath caught in your throat. Oh god, you could already feel your self soaking through your panties. This wasn't new. Every time you screwed up, Carl would punish you. Sexually, of course. Yes, Carl was very, very possessive, but not evil.

He said nothing as he brought his lips up to yours. Capturing them in a passionate kiss. His tongue ran across your lower lip, asking for entrance. You gave it up without a battle. His tongue swirling around in your mouth, his hand ran up your thigh. Drawing small circles in the denim.

"Clothes off." he demanded easily, this was his favorite part. Watching you strip for him.

You slipped off the desk, he took your spot. You slipped your shirt off easily, tossing it to the side. Next was jeans, and they slid to the floor. Leaving you in your bra and panties. Carl licked his lips, humming in satisfaction.

"God, sometimes I forget how nice your tittes are." he growled "Take it off."

Your hefty D cup kept Carl very happy. He liked to play with them when no one was looking, but of course you obeyed and toke your bra off. Tossing it as well.

"Here. Now." he said through gritted teeth. You could tell he was trying to hold back. Trying not to take you right then and there. You waltzed towards him and happily stood in front of him. Smirking. Carl licked his lips again. Attacking your neck, and placing his hands on your love handles. You craned your neck allowing Carl a lot of access. He bit down on your soft spot earning a small whimper from you.

"C-carl." you whimpered "Please."

"Not yet babygirl." Carl whispered, pushing you down on the desk and hovering over you. He placed a small kiss to your lips and began to work his way down. Kissing and sucking at your neck, he nibbled at your collar bones. You gasped as his hot breath brushed over your nipple. He chuckled as he captured it in between his teeth, tugging slightly.

You moaned, "Caaaarrrllll." dragging out his name.

"Fuck! I can't take it, you look so fucking hot. I gotta-" he cut himself off by snatching off your panties.

"Ride me." he demanded.

You nodded, his favorite position. He sat up and pulled you into his lap. You lowered yourself down slowly, hissing at the fullness.

"Oh fuck Y/N so tight. Always so wet." Carl groaned.

You started moving in slow circles, to get used to Carl's long, hard length. Carl groaned as your began to pick up the pace.

"Baby so good. Always so good. Mine. All mine." Carl was moaning your name in scattered pieces, at least you were kind of keeping it together.

Until he hit your spot.

A full fledge moan spilled out of your mouth. You went faster. Carls grip on your waist tightened as you leaned forward to plant a sloppy kiss on his lips.

Carl growled and moved a hand to play with your clit. His finger brushed against it and pleasure over-took you.

"C-Carl baby I'm gonna-I'm gonna..." you trailed off, a loss for words as Carl toke over and began ramming you. He slammed into you relentlessly as you rode out your orgasum. He wasn't far behind.

"Y/N fuck fuck baby so good, so damn tight." Carl growled as his hot cum released into you.

You were both a hot, blissed out mess. You fell on top of him, breathing heavy.

"Damn, I love when you get in trouble."