Author's Note

If you enjoy fantasy, supernatural, action, drama, comedy, romance, and a slice of life, this novel is packed with a variety of genre perfect for everyone.

However, I may have to warn you that this will be a trial and error story that I'll be submitting chapter-by-chapter.

I always do go impromptu, yet the plotline and concept is planned years ago, and I want to fulfill this idea that never refuse to leave my head.

Hunters killing animals has always been a huge crisis in the environment even up until this day and century, killers and their traps have scattered across greens for a fit of either satisfaction or the sake of livelihood.

We all hate that, of course.

Murderers flocked and no one has ever call this illegal, when they're taking lives of the outmost beautiful creatures who never done anything than to live and survive the harsh wild.

I want to create a story that would highlight the relationship between hunters and the predators they prey.

I will try and promise and assure you that this won't be at all unentertaining.

Please do give this story a try.

So to as the many attempts I have done, I will also correct the mistakes and grammars if done so, and I'd be more than willing to hear criticism and corrections from you.