Police Jeon (1)

"Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old, born in Busan and is known for a great body" The Head Policeman read Jungkook's information loudly, but Jungkook didn't mind it since it was only the two of them in the room.

"A great body huh?" The policeman eyed Jungkook's body, up and down until he was satisfied with the extra fact.

"Ohh, that's good, you can easily disguise yourself and find the girly criminals, Your gonna be handy in just a week my friend" He said and flipped the files pages, checking if there were any more information about Jungkook before closing the file and calling Jungkook to come closer.

"You handsome sir, are gonna be a great distraction to all the criminals around here in Seoul" He said and patted Jungkook's shoulder, making him smile.

"Wah, you can even fake your innocence by just giving them a simple smile, this just makes things much more better, Your in!" He said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

Already?

He quickly recovered the shockness with a smile and bowed to the head policeman while saying thank you.

"Ah right, I forgot to tell my name, I'm Kim Namjoon, but remember to call me Hyung whenever we meet in private, even though that's what I say to everyone who is in the Police team" Namjoon said and chuckled.

"Got it, Hyung" Jungkook said and Namjoon smiled.

"Here's your uniform, then take this file, it has all the things you have to do as a police, there also has written down what time your shift will start and end" He said and handed them to Jungkook, Jungkook nodded as he stared at the uniform and file.

"Now shoo! I have a busy day today and your shift doesn't start until Friday, so make sure you are prepared because you will be practising for only 4 weeks and off you go to the cruel world, understand?" Namjoon said playfully as Jungkook giggled then nodded, he bowed before turning his back and heading towards the door.

He closed the door and walked out of the police station, pretending as if he didn't got in as a policeman easily and made the Head Policeman probably his 'favorite'.

Jungkook flinched when he saw a black car stop by in front of him, he immediately knew who it was and smiled brightly.

"Jimin Hyung!!" He said excitingly, his bunny teeth showing as his smiled widen when he saw his Hyung lower his glasses to get a good view from the younger.

"Sup kiddo? I see you already got accepted as a police dude" Jimin said, eyeing the police uniform Jungkook was holding, Jungkook nodded and went in the backseat of the car, closing the door happily, he couldn't wait to tell his Hyung everything.

"Come on kid, I know you wanna tell me something" Jimin said and Jungkook giggled, he knew that Jimin would be interested in anything he said even if it didn't seem like it.

Jimin started the car as Jungkook started excitingly told Jimin everything.

But what he didn't know was, Jimin was smirking the entire time secretly.