Cross My Heart Hope To Bite

• Dedicated to jessie123

I am one of them  now  i didnt want to be, but i am and here is my story how it happened...............

Day 1

The bell had just gone. Everyone ran out of the class room, but not me i walked slowly out of the door. Grabbed my bag and walked out of school. People ran past me, push me, but i didn't do any thing. my heart started to beat faster and faster as i got near to the grave yard. It was the only way home. I got to the middle of the grave yard then stoped. I heard a movement in the bush. Then somthing in the tree top. I started to pant. I ran but my legs got tired. I knew i should not stop so i ran home.

Day 2 

The next day at school i felt more confident when the bell rang. Because i was walking back with my friend. When we got to the grave yard jess said it looked really scary. But then we heared a snap of a twig our hearts were like african drums. And we slowly walked away holding hands side by side. All of a sudden someone pale skined walked towards us.We couldn't see their face because they had a long black cloak on. We ran like the wind home.

Day 3

 On my way home when i went through the grave yard i heared people saying "oh her blood smell so nice". Suddenly a circle of pale skined and blood red lipped people came aroud me. one came up  to me and hissed showed their fangs and that was that.               

                                                          I WAS A VAMPIRE!

by lizzy.c