Prologue

'The thing that you are most frightened of, is the thing you must do next'

It’s the night before my boyfriend, Ross and my trip to Paris. We, well I am attending the fashion week and he is a model in the show. I am proud of him as this would be his debut as a big time model in the industry. We are busy packing our bags and I can see the stress is really getting to him. Lucky for him I have just the thing to take his mind off of it for a little bit. I finish packing faster than he is and sneak into the bathroom to change into something a bit more, comfortable.

Not long after, I hear Ross sigh and fall onto the bed. This is where I make my appearance. I clear my throat to get his attention and he sits up. His eyes grew wide as he scans my body from top to bottom slowly. I am wearing a new Victoria’s Secret pair I had bought a few days ago. It’s a matching black lacy bra and thong. With this I am wearing some sexy stockings and my favorite pair of Louis Vuitton high heels. Slowly I make my way over to him, seeing lust grow in his eyes with each step I take. Halfway I stop, make a turn and start walking forward again slowly. He chuckles a little, “Maybe we got our roles reversed. You should be the model not me.”

Rolling my eyes and smiling at him, I bend down once I reach him and kiss him passionately. Breaking the kiss I put my one leg up next to his body, my inner thigh inches away from his shoulder. He looks at my leg while I slowly remove the stocking. Sliding it off my silky smooth leg easily. I hear him swallow hard and he clears his throat and looks up at me, “N-need some help with that?” he asks nervously. I shake my head as I bite my lower lip slightly, trying to not giggle at the pained, frustrated expression that has now become very blatant on his face.  I put my leg down and lift the other one, repeating what I did before. I take my shoes off and push him lightly, making him lie down on his back on the bed. I get up on top of him and lean down, kissing him lightly then making a trail of small, butterfly kisses down his neck, while unbuttoning his shirt.

Not getting very far as he grabs my hips with his big hands and flips us over. I kind of like it when he takes control like this. He has a very demanding, yet gentle way of doing it. It makes me feel vulnerable, fragile even. Within seconds clothes were flying all over, not that I had a lot to throw around. This part always seemed to go very fast, but when the initial undressing session ends, that’s where it gets good. Everything goes really slow, sometimes it’s too much to bear. Ross knows this and he revels in the idea of being able to tease me.