Introducing...

Y/N = Your Name
Y/U = Your Ultimate
Y/W= Your Weapon
I wont describe Looks because its you and I am pretty sure I will forget about it later on so I wont get started.
Also I will Try to Make this Gender Neutral but lets look forward
Your PoV.

The warm Sun beamed down from the Cloudless Sky and warmed The Land under it . I looked Outside of my Window and saw how all the people Shifting Through the City, Busy as the Bee's . Wandering on about Their Day, most of them only Concentrading on getting to work and Hide from the Heat.
I walked away from my Window and went to The Kitchen . I was going to try and Join Overwatch Today. It was not always my Dream but I wanted to help People. So I decided to Try and Join them .
I looked at the Clock and swiftly Grabbed an Apple.

[Timeskip ]
I stood Infront of a Huge Building .
It had a Big Entrance and was looking quite nice.
I stepped inside and Saw the other Recruits who waited to get to the Testing Area. As I stood next to them, I noticed how stiff all of them Stood.
I waited with them. And waited ... we stood there for another 5 Minutes until a door Opened , revealing thw other, older members.
Soldier 76 was the first to approach us.
He mustered us up and down and at the end he led us to the Area.
He told us that we now engage in a Trainings Fight. We got seperated into Teams and Stood on each of our Posts.
As the Announcer called out the beginn we made our way to the Payload .
As soon as I took a Step towards it a Bullet Zipped past my Head , missing me only for few Milimeters.
'Damn it! That nearly got me .' Were my Thoughts as I ducked behind the Payload. I got a hold of Y/W and directed it at the shooter, hitting him in the Chest.
I started Pushing the Payload watching as some of my Team Members Died or Fight.
I stopped Pushing the Payload as I saw how a Sniper was about to Kill one of my Teammates. Again I used my Weapon and Hit the Sniper Square in the Face ' uuuuh ....sorryy...' I looked at my Teammate and gave him a Thumbs up as I felt a soaring Pain in my Back. I spun around and saw an Enemy up close. To close to react my Teammate shot him for me and saved my Life with this.
I thanked him and began Pushing the Payload.
Soon some of my fellow Teammates Joined me and Pushed it with me.
Some Seconds later the Enemy Team found us and opened their Fire.
I concentrated shortly and Used Y/U which got us some time , in which we pushed the Payload to the Destiny. With that the Training Battle ended and we were waiting for our Scores.
[Timeskip]
Our Team won and went to the hall to Introduce Ourselves.
After a short amount of Time It was My turn and I Introduced myself.
_______________________________________
Thats it for now Guys . If you want you can leave a Comment how you think it was . In the next chapter I will write maybe a Daily life ...or a Mission...maybe there will be Fluff and Lovey Bits ...maybe not .
Hope you liked it .
Bya~~♡