Chapter1:

Kim Minra POV
It was a normal day and I was making my way onto school.
There was a huge crowd all around near the cafeteria. 'Lemme Check it out' I say in my head
Oh Nevermind its probably some more idiots doing some idiotic things.
Now by those sentences you might think Im a 'goody two shoes' or something like that.
Well no, I'm not, I'm that one lazy and goofy person.
And no I am not a crack head.
Just a normal average crack head.
Just Kidding Just Kidding Im not that crazy.
The crowd was getting bigger and bigger and almost the whole campus was circling the spot.
I was getting more tempted to get over there and see what's going on but, its too far.
I shrugged and sat on one of the benches.
I kept watching the crowd grow and grow and grow.
Until, everything got totally out of control and teachers had to get involved.
About five teachers walked up at the crowd and kept shouting telling them to shut up and stop.
But No one listened.
For some reason, I was enjoying this whole distraction.
I just kept laughing and laughing and I saw some people looking at me like I'm some weirdo.
"Uh Hello?" I say back in a sort of sarcastic and sassy voice
"hey" the three boys say
"What do you need? From me Exactly" oh I know what's going on
"Well your really cute wanna go out. I'm Ju-" Ahh See this is how you handle this kind of situation watch and learn.
"Yeah Yeah I don't care. Go show off to somebody else. I know what your up too. Bye."
"Uh Whatever your not that good looking anyways." and the stupid boys start walking away
"dude she was actually pretty cute" I hear one boy whisper
Stupid idiots.
I stood up and looked over at the crowd. It was still on going.
I also realized that the crowd was mostly filled with girls.
And of course you see the most 'popular' brat there that acts like the whole world revolves around her 'Ji Hee'
I roll my eyes now the crowd was now even annoying me.
The teachers who were all girls are even joining the crowd chanting with them.
THATS IT. IM DONE.
So damn loud and annoying. I'm gonna solve this myself.
I walked over to the crowd and jumped over to one of the outside tables.
"OKAY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP" I say in a very loud voice
"YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO SHUT UP AND QUIT MAKING A WHOLE SCENE OVER HERE"
"ITS ANNOYING AS HELL AND ITS BEEN GOING ON BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN STARTED"
"Ugh! Its Kim-MiNrAaaaaaa. No one cares get away! Gosh stupid ugly girl"
I looked over at her and of course it was the famous Ji Hee
-Done-
Sorry bad place to stop..
Hope you enjoyed this first chapter.
Cya next update!(•ө•)
-FanFic-