Plz ignore mistakes and ENJOY!!!

She was slowly opening her eyes. Ye achanak say kiya hogaya tha tumhay?" Lubna asked to which Asfand replied "Mama kuch nhi iss ka B.P. bht low hay kuch khaa lay gi to theek hojai gi ap jaain aram krain may hoon iss kay saath" Lubna aunty went out knowing that Zubiya was in good hands. "Tum ye kiya krti ho nahi apna kuch khaati ho ab dekho kya hogaya!" He said irritatingly. "Ab meri kyaa ghlti mjhy time nhi milaa kuch khana ka to kyunn daant rhay hain??" She questioned him back. "Naa rkho apnaa khyaal nhi kr rha tum say baat may." He was still irritated because of her attitude. Asfand changed got ready and sat in the car. The moment he sat he saw Zubiya coming out and sitting with him. "Tum kahan jaa rhi ho??" Asfand questioned "Jahan janaa hay wahan!!" She answered "Tum meray saath hospital aaj nhi jaa rhi!!" "May jaao gi" They both had a fight over it on which Asfand decided no to talk to Zubiya till 2 days so she'll understand what she has done. However, they had a busy day but both of them couldn't completely concentrate on their work. They both wanted to talk to each other but they didn't. After every sometime Asfand would ask Gaiti whether Zubiya ate anything or not!! Finally, Gaiti asked him "kyaa hoaa hay tum dono kay drmiaan jo tum log aik doosray say baat nhi kr rhay?? Asfand told her everything on which Gaiti laughed and said "Kuch nhi hoskta tum logon kaa, bchay kay bchay rehna tum dono!!" They were going back home. Their was pin drop silence in the car. Zubiya was missing all that which they both used to do going back home. No chit chat, no laughs no nothing!! Asfand was also hating this silence to which he was used to but had over come this thing since they got married!! They reached home. Ate their dinner, changed and sat in bed!! Zubiya was reading a book and Asfand was doing his work but they couldn't really concentrate on whatever they were doing!! Finally they both decided to say sorry to eavh other coz they both couldn't stay without talking to each other. Asfand closed his laptop and Zubiya closed her book. They both looked at each other and said "I am sorry!!" Both said this at the same time.

To be continued......