Imagine 39- Randy

Requested by: bookisopium
Hope you enjoy xx

ANDY.

My name is Andy Fowler and I have a big secret. It is not highly known around the world but it isn't rare when it happens. I've been born as a hybrid just like my mom was, I have cat ears and a cat tail, they both are a beautiful black and white color.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror I honestly loved the way I looked but I knew people hated it and would judge me about it. Ever since I came in the band I was careful always wearing hats, beanie's or scarf's just everything to hide my ears, for my tail I could always wrap it around my waist so no one saw.

I sighed before I put my beanie on and hid my tail away, I went out of the bathroom to bump into Rye. "What did you do in there Andy?" Rye asked laughing "Just some things." I muttered and went to my bed sitting on it as I got on to my phone and to my mom's contact.

Andy:
Hey mom?

Mom❤:
Yes sweetheart?

Andy:
I'm scared.. Don't get me wrong..  I love my tail and ears! But I'm scared people will hate me for it..

Mom❤:
Don't worry Andy,
I know you hate but
It is who you are.
I'm sorry honey.

Andy:
S'alright mom.. You can't
help it really. I just I'm just scared. You know how much I like Rye, what if he finds out? He can put me out of the band!

Mom❤:
Honey please talk to him maybe at least? He'll understand I know he will.

Andy:
Thanks mom x i love you

Mom❤:
Love you to x

End of convo.

I sighed putting my phone away and looked up to see Rye standing there with look that told me he needed to talk. I stood up and followed him, my head down as went to his room. Rye closed the door and sat on the bed me sitting a bit away from him.

"Andy? I found something in the bathroom and I think you probably know what it is." Rye said giving me a few black and white hair's, I gulped looking anywhere but him "I-I d-don't k-know what you're talking a-about." I said stuttering half of the sentence. Rye raised an eyebrow at me "You do know it Andy. Tell me why you're always wearing beanie's, or why you always change when you're alone, or how you always curl up like a damn kitten." Rye said standing up in front of me.

Damn kitten.

He's onto me.

He'll hate me.

Rye's face softened as he saw my crying one, "Andy please don't cry, I didn't mean to make you sad." Rye tried to comfort me, but I just simply shook my head pulling my knees up to my chest. "It's not you Rye. It's me." I said looking up at him with a broken expression. "No, no, no, I made you cry." Rye said almost crying himself.

"Rye please stop." I pleaded hin he stopped pacing around and looked at me "I'm sorry I just love you so much and I can't see you hurt." He said before slapping his hand on his mouth mumbling a 'shit'. "Don't worry Rye.. After I tell you the truth about me, you'll hate me." I told smiling half, "I could never hate you." Rye said grabbing my hands, but I quickly pulled them away.

Rye looked hurt, but I couldn't let him get to me. I sighed deeply, removed my beanie, pulled my tail out of my pants and shirt. "I'm a hybrid." I mumbled looking away from him. "That's." Rye started pulling my face to look at him "Is the cutest thing ever!" He beamed excitedly, smiling wide. "Are you sure?" I asked him unsure as I pulled my tail in my hands smiling softly, "Yes!" Rye said grinning  making me smile at him.

"I still love you so much." Rye said kissing my lips making me look at him shocked but I kissed him back pulling him close to me. After a minute he pulled away smiling wide at me "Come let's tell the boys." Rye said dragging me with him towards the living room where the others where sitting. "Guys Andy and I need to tell you something." Rye said hiding my ears and tail a bit (as much as he could).

"I'm a cat hybrid." I told them grabbing Rye's hands of my ears and away from my tail, "And me and Andy are together." Rye added kissing my lips softly. "We love you Andy, and you're ear and tail are so cute!" Brooklyn beamed smiling widely at me.

I shouldn't have been afraid of telling them, I knew they would accept me.

Even though if poeple don't accept you, well fuck them they don't deserve you. There are people who love and people who don't. People who love are the best and you should treasure them. And the people who don't love you, well get rid of that negativity. Get all the positively vibes you can.