A/N

Hello Friends, my name is Isabella.

I LOVE Rami Malek and ABSOLUTELY ADORE Mr. Robot, so I wanted to honor both (as they aren’t enough fanfics about either of them) by writing a story of my own.

But before you start reading I just want to clarify some things before you start reading the fanfic:

Okay so, I will be posting chapters by blocks (as to right now I will be posting my first block to see how you guys react); 5 chapters per block plus one "OVA" chapter that will be a Tyrelliot story itself for comic relief and for the Tyrelliot fans (like myself) to enjoy as well. So, if you do not ship Tyrelliot you might want to skip the OVA chapters or vice versa.
I will like to point out that this fanfic is going to have strong use of language and violent scenes that include sexual acts or references. Proceed at your own risk.

I have put my heart and soul into this but I must point out that English is not my native language and I suck at writing, nonetheless I wanted to give you guys a little piece of my mind, and I am open and grateful for any suggestions, requests, or corrections you want to make down in the comments. 

Oh, and also must point out that I will try my best to post within 2 weeks when I last posted my last block, because I work at day and must go to drawing courses or the gym at noon/night. But I will hate to be that “I won’t be posting anymore because I’m too busy” kind of girl so please if I exceed the deadline feel free to point it out in the comments as well.

So, without further ado (I know… I speak a lot. Sorry) here is my Mr. Robot fanfiction. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!