Overwatch Discord Roleplay!

Hello! 

I'm hosting an Overwatch roleplay on Discord! More details below :)

--

The plot is in the second "chapter"!

CHARACTERS:

Here are the open characters (if there is a X before their name, they are taken!)

Doomfist

Genji

Mccree

Pharah

Reaper

Soldier: 76

Sombra

Tracer

Hanzo

Junkrat

Mei

Torbjorn

X Widowmaker

D.va

Reinhart

Roadhog

Zarya

Ana

Brigette

Lucio

Mercy

Moira

Symmetra

--

Some characters were exempted, but if you would like them in, leave it in a comment (explain why as well, I don't really see a purpose for them in this as they're not human).

ALL ships are welcome! (even crack ships) I will personally be branching into single ship dm roleplays (if the other person is okay with it), so feel free to! 

--

RULES:

-No smut/R-rated content in the group chat! Take it to the DM's fellas ;)

-No one word/one sentence responses! I know, it's hard, but people need things to build off of!

-If you are inactive for more than one week, you will be automatically removed. I don't like seeing people sad when their partner isn't online :(

-If you want to switch characters, PLEASE TELL ME FIRST. Don't do it and confuse everyone!

-If you have a problem with someone, either take it to the dm's or tell me. I'll get in a chat with you and the other person and we will discuss it like civilized people. 

-Swearing is completely fine; however, there are other words in the English language. Use them. 

-If your partner is uncomfortable, STOP. Consent is part of roleplaying. Additionally, if someone is making you uncomfortable, please tell me and I will ask them to stop.

-Kinks are a yes.

-Understand your partner may live in a different time zone. If you live in California and your partner lives in NYC, when it's 8 for you, it's 11 for them. Please be respectful and don't get mad! Some of us are still in school, as well.

-If desired, I can make a seperate group chat for talking and stuff. We can chat, but don't spam memes while people are trying to roleplay.

-Use //, ((, or () when out of character. If not, people get confused :(

-At least try to use correct grammar and punctuation. It's not fun to read a sentence that's seven lines long and that has incorrect punctuation. 

-If a person don't want to roleplay, don't get mad.

--

TO ENTER:

Either comment here or message me on discord (ugh.reni#3933) with answers to these questions!

Desired Character

Two/three sentence summary of why you should be accepted AND/OR what you're character is like! (don't put hours of thought into this, keep it basic!)

If you're okay with smut - I will be more likely to accept you if you are, but if not we can discuss :) 

 Any boundaries/limits you have :) 

Your time zone (if unknown, tell me what time it is for you and I'll figure it out ;)

If you're still in school or not (if yes, when you're done)

  If commenting here, your discord username!   

--

Once around half of the characters are filled, we shall begin! 

Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy!

~Raya