One

Jacks POV:
We just got done with the show and today I met the most beautiful girl. I figured she lived here in Florida because she was really tan and her hair was gorgeous it looked like beach waves. We were staying another night in Florida and then getting on the road tomorrow night. Daniel,Zach and I are sharing a room and all night I was talking about her. After I described what she looked like Dani looks up and says "wait her name is Gabbie she told me at limelight". We all go on our phones and try to find her account. We look for about an hour then Zach yells "BOYS I FOUND HER". Dani and I are confused considering he's looking out the window but we go over and see about 20 fans standing down there at the front of the hotel and I notice her standing kind of towards the back. I go down to the lobby and I see a security guard. I ask him to find Gabbie and I tell him what she looks like. Thirty minutes later I hear a knock on the door and we all say "come in". She opens the door and I can't help but smile. She looked so beautiful, her hair was still down but she had changed into white jean shorts and a black sweatshirt. I go over and hug her. The boys are playing fortnite and Gabbie and I  sit on the bed. She asked me "why'd you want me to come up here?." "You we're stuck in my head I just couldn't get over how nice and gorgeous you are," I tell her. We talk a little then she ask when I'll be leaving. I tell her tomorrow night we have to get back on the road. She looks kind of sad and I ask if she could stay the night. She says " I mean I'd love to but I have no clothes" I smile and say "I'll lend you some". I open my bag and pull out some sweats and a t-shirt. She goes to the bathroom and changes and pulls her hair up. She looks even prettier now. I get her personal Instagram and follow her. It was almost 2 in the morning and Daniel and Zach hung out a little but then they fell asleep. I told her I would make jack and Zach go into Jonah and corbyn's room or we can share a bed she says that we can just share a bed. We climb into the bed and I glance at her and smile. We both scoot a little closer to each other. I tell her goodnight then we sleep. I am so amazed I found this girl.