business as usual

I awake to the sound of my alarm blaring through the room.Its Saturday and time to get ready to attend my early morning shift a leyroys corner shop.It doesn't exactly pay well but it's enough to help my brother pay the bills.My parents died just over a year ago in a car crash and I live with my brother in a run down flat in liver pool.

I I tierdley drag myself out of bed and walk down the narrow cluttered hallway to our excuse of a kitchen.I walk up to the cupboard and open it scanning the contense for a cereal bar.I'm interrupted by loud footsteps behind me I turn around to see my brother. he's tall with blond hair and brown eyes very different to me.He used to be quite the lady's man before responsibilities made that no longer a option.He sighs and leans against the dented kitchen counter.
"Hey Toby"
I say doing my best to maintain a genuine smile."we're out"
he says with a blank expression on his face."excuse me"
I say confused."of cereal bars" he says rolling his eyes at me."pick some up on your way back from work."
He hands me a bunch of change and I thank him."Its fine see you later Tay."
he's always been grumpy but ever since are parents died it has increased majorly.
then he grabs his years old torn backpack and slaughters out the door.He works at a car garage in town and as he couldn't afford to keep his car on the road he cycles the five miles into town every morning. good for him but I coudn't do it.

I hungrily sludge back to my room and attempt to get ready for the day.I shower and put on the required blouse and skater skirt uniform and stand in front of the mirror.I look terrible my curly red hair is greasy and my eyebags contrast badly with my bright green eyes.

I wish I had money to buy a good concealer.I quickly French braid my hair a skill mum taught me and tuck my once fitting now baggy blouse into my skirt.Slightly more satisfied I grab my bag and head for the door a day in the life of Taylor hunter I think to myself.Sighing as I head down the stairs.

*Hey guys thanks to anyone who's given this story a chance I hope to upload regularly and give everyone a story to enjoy see ya.