Chapter 1 - New Circle !!

NOTE: IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYTHING IS WRONG IN THE STORY OR IF THERE IS A PART THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND !!

ATTENTION: THIS STORY HAS SEXUAL CONTENT CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT !!

NEVEAH POV

"Yes Tyla" I said while putting my hair into a messy bun.

"Hurry up, were gonna be late for school" she said impatiently holding my bag.

I took my bag from her and we both walked out the door and walked to the busstop. "Did you do the history assignment?" I asked Tyla who was gazing at her watch.

"Ofcourse" she said excitedly. She was tall & had long curly brown hair with light brown on the ends, light brown eyes, slim on the waist & thick on the hips, she had a very nice complexion. She was beautifully made and was the perfect best friend.

*~*

"Your late" Mr. Bruno shouted with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Everybody turned to look at the back of the class to see Mario. 

"Have a problem?" he asked with a smirk on his face taking his seat at the other end of the class.

"Do not play with me boy, I do not tolerate men in my class, I teach children not men so if you think you are too old to be in here get out and never enter my class again, Understood?" said Mr. Bruno to Mario who wasn't even paying attention to him.

"Mario!" Mr. Bruno shouted.

"What Happen, I knew I was popular but I didn't know I was that popular!" he said sarcastically knowing he was really popular.

"Detention for three hours for two weeks" he said as he was about to continue his class. Mario balled his fists and clenched his jaw & walked over to his seat at the back of the class. I could see he was mad.

Mr. Bruno gave us some classwork to do which Mario didn't even try to do. He marked our books and sent us off to our next class with Mrs. Macintosh.

"Goodmorning class" said a young woman that looked like she was around her twenties.

"Goodmorning" mumbled the class.

"I am your sub for three weeks because Mrs. Macintosh has an emergen--"

"Yayyyyyyyy, whoot whoot, Turnup" screamed the class with excitement interrupting her from finishing her sentence.

"Well you guys can talk to your friends quietly or if you guys make noise I will make each and everyone of you stand infront of the class and sing, the good suffer for the guilty" she threatened.

We went on with their business not realising they were so loud that the whole school maybe could've heard them.

"Children" she said kindly, "Please speak softer!"

I think Tyla & I were the most quiet children in the room, we were talking about the undervover thots & thots in the school when Nathan one of Mario's bestfriends came over.

"Hey" he said kindly with a genuine smile on his face. A moment of silence passed between us and suddenly I spoke up-

"Hey, wassup?"

"Nothing, I'm just tryna get to know yall", he said with a smile on his face as he took the seat infront of me.

"Oh ok" I said turning the other direction starring at Tyla.

"What's your name again?" he asked

"Neveah" I said

"Nathan!", I heard someone half shout.