Information/Characters

!MUST READ!

*=Means Main Character

                                                     ----------

                                                     Vampires

                                                      ----------

Damian- He is 304 years old but is known to be 17 years old.  He was turned when he was 7 and always looked the same.  He is around 4'8".  He was born on March 8, 1714.

Cherry- She is 94 years old but is known to be 15 years old.  She was turned when she was saved from a house fire by Damian.  He turned her into a vampire to save her life because they were mates.  She is 5'5".  She was born on August 6, 1923.

Chris- She is 154 years old but is known to be 16 years old.  She was born a vampire but her parents abandoned her.  She is 5'2".  She was born on March 15, 1864.

Molly- She is 16 years old.  She is a recently turned vampire.  Her mate is Chris.  She is 5' 3".  She was born on May 14, 2002.

Mathew- He is 307 but is known to be 23 years old.  He takes care of Damian, Chris, Cherry, and Molly.  They think of him as a father except for Damian where he thinks of him as an older brother.  His mate is Alex.  He is 6'2".  He was born on June 6, 1713.

David- He is 512 years old.  He is the king of the vampires and the oldest living vampire.  He has a funny personality, but he is serious when needed to be.  He is interested in the rare hybrids.  He is 6'1".  He was born on December 18, 1506.

Amanda-  She is 500 years old.  She is the queen of the vampire.  She likes helping people in need.  she is caring and kind.  She is 5'2".  She was born on August 16, 1518.

Luke- He is 145 years old.  He is the heir to the throne.  He is the son of David and Amanda. He is calm and mature. He has no sense of humor, unlike his dad.  He is 6'5".  He was born on May 29, 1873.

Alex- She is 307 years old.  Her mate is Mathew.  She is the daughter of David and Amanda.  She is 5'1".  She was born on July 2, 1713.

                                                         ------------

                                                           Werewolf

                                                          ------------

Josh- He is 45 years old.  He is the Alpha of the Crystal Moon pack.  He is a mysterious person to the people outside his pack.  He is 5'11".  He was born on April 5, 1961.

Zoe-  She is 24 years old.  She is the daughter of Josh.   She is a beautiful lady.  She is 5'6".  She was born on May 8, 1995.

Celeste- She is 56 years old.  She is the queen of the werewolf.  She is a clever person.  She is 5'4".  She was born on June 2, 1962.

Haven- He 57 years old.  He is the king of the werewolf.  He is Celeste's mate.  He is a good kind and very wise.  He is 6'3".  He was born on April 5, 1961.

Milo- He is 17 years old. He is clumsy, but fun to be with.  He is 5'11".  He was born on January 19, 2001.

Gabriel-  He is 8 years old.  He is the son of Jordan and Rona.  He is 4'2".  He was born on October 29, 2009.

Jordon-  He is 31 years old.  He is the father of Gabriel. Rona is his mate. He is 5'7".  He was born on August 1, 1986.

Rona- She is 27 years old. She is the mother of Gabriel and the Mate of Jordon. She is 4'10". She was born on April 8, 1990.