Prologue

Someone's P.O.V

It's 5 am where darkness is still visible at the sky.there's a group of boys walking.

"Guys what do you think we will perform for the evaluation?" a average tall and a handsome man asked his friends.

"Well, it'll be Hanbin's decision. Right hanbinie?" the smallest boy among the group asked.

"Yes. I already picked one so we just need to put some routine into it. And as well as for the singing." the boy they called as Hanbin said.

"C'mon let's hurry so we can start early and finish in no time!"

They all hurried in the practice room. They did what they needed to do and stuffs. Everyone seems tired now so they decided to rest for a bit.

"Hey should but you some drinks? What do you guys want? " the small man said.

"Ah Jinhwan hyung just some energy drinks will do! " everyone agreed so Jinhwan fix himself before going out.

He did buy 7 bottles of energy drink that it don't fit to his 2 hands but he managed anyway.

His mind was floating around while hurrying to the practice room when someone bump into him that made the drinks fell off.

"Oh!  I'm sorry I didn't look into the way! " it's a sound of a girl apologising.

"Ah no it's okay I'm not looking too." he replied back

"Let me help you pick that up. " They both picked up the bottles when it's the last one they accidentally both pick it up at the same time.

They look at each other. The girl stood up and Jinhwan did too after he got the last one.

"I'm sorry again." she bowed at him

"It's okay Ms?" he stopped he don't know what to call the girl.

"Lee Suhyun. Should I just help you bring this?  You look like suffering." Suhyun offered some help. Jinhwan gladly accepts since it'll be rude to not accept it.

"Thanks for the Suhyun-ah! Oh I forgot I'm Jinhwan by the way." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Jinhwan oppa! I think I should get going my brother might be waiting for me.See you around." Suhyun disappear in the hallway and Jinhwan entered the room which everyone seems to look at him.

"We heard a girl's voice! Who is it hyung?! " the oh so curious maknae said.

"It's nothing!  Oh here's your drink and let's get back to practicing! "

Jinhwan seems to be out of it. He keeps on thinking about the cute girl he just met. He thinks that she's also a trainee here.

-
A new story to update. I hope you'll support this too.

E. Ri