A little about me

My name is Danielle and I'm 13. my family other than my dad has always hated me. They have never accepted me for who I am. Just because I'm bi and cut they always say I'm a slut and worthless. Now the story.

I come home from another day of hell in school. I go upstairs to find my my mom waiting for me. I can tell what she's goin to say will hurt me more than school had.

"Hey slut how was your day? Fuck anymore guys?" I flinched at the tone she used.

"Mother I'm not like you. I don't want some disease" I said almost a whisper.

"How dare u" she says as she slap me.

I have been taking her shit to long. I have taken this for 10 years now. Just because I'm different doesn't mean she can do this. it's not fair what have I done to deserve this?

I run down the stairs and get my trick bike from the yard.

I start peddling. But I don't know where to.

I end up at Mc.Donald's. I go in and order a ice cream cone and sit at the table nearest to the window. I take my phone out and put my ear buds in. I scroll through my music and play break down the walls by asking Alexandria.

A while later I see a group of guys walk in. One of the guys look at me. He says something to his friends and walk over. I hesitate but take out an earbud and turn down my music as he sits across from me.

"Hey, uhhh you here alone?" Mysterious guy asks.

"Yeah" I murmur

"Now whys that?" he looks at me curious.

"Uhhhh I kinda ran away....." I said quietly.

"Now whys that?" he looks me in the eye.

I lower my head sayin "Family...."

"What happened?" he look concerned.

I shake my head not wanting to say.

"Come hang with the guys and I. Oh and by the way I'm Zayden. if you need a place to crash you can come to my place." He said.

I nod a thanks and follow him to the truck where the other guys where waiting all of which were sitting in the bed of the truck. Leaving me to sit with Zayden in the front.

I blush as I slide in. I think I might just like. Maybe really like him..

I feel something on my thigh. I look over to see Zaydens hand laying there. I move closer to him shyly. I haven't really felt this way for anyone. he puts his arm behind me and pulls me closer.

"Your bike is in the back by the way." he looks back.

"Wait how'd you know it was mine" I say a bit confused.

" I saw you ride it in." he says a bit shy.

"Wanna get going?" says one of the boys.

Zayden starts the truck and drives about a mile. Before stopping infront of a college. all the guys jump out a wave goodbye. Zayden than goes about 4 blocks to a nice apartment. When we get to his he opens the and walks in.

"Uhhh there's only one bed but I can sleep on the floor." He murmurs.

"We can sleep in the bed as long as you don't get all touchy" I turn and smile at him. " oh and uhhh can I maybe get a change out clothes?" I ask slightly blushing.

"Yeah follow me." He says walking towards a room.

As I walk in i see only a few things scattered about.

"Here they might be a bit big but it's the smallest I have got." He says laying them on the bed.

Being used to sharing a room with my brother I start to take my hoodie and pants off.

"Uhhh don't u mind that I'm in here." he says a bit shocked.

"No, I shared a room with my older brother so I'm used to it." I shrug as I continue to get dressed.

I look in the mirror and smile the shirt was a bit big but the shorts fit perfectly.

" Can I ask you something ?" he looks at me nervous.

"Yeah." I say sittin on the bed.

"What's all over your thighs, stomach, and arms?" he asks taking my arm and running his fingers lightly over the cuts I had done the day before.

"Cuts." I whisper