Sara Potter

So it all started before my brother Harry and I were born.

My mother and father were expecting a son at the time when Lord Voldemort was in power. They knew that having Harry would have been a big risk after Dumbledore had told my parents about the prophecy of a boy being born at the end of July. My parents being brave took the risk and had Harry but they got me too! After a long time my mother and father had agreed to contact Dumbledore by owl and Dumbledore apperated there in seconds.

"Whats the matter James " Dumbledore said to my father who was waiting in the kitchen.

"Lily has just had twins Harry and Sara" James said in a worried yet excited voice.

"Oh my, this is not good" Dumbledore announced when he walked in to see Lily

"What can we do" Lily cried to Dumbledore.

"I am afraid there is only one way that we can insure Sara's safety"

"How " James looked up meeting his eyes.

Dumbledore sighed "You will have to keep Sara a secret. 7 people can know only which is me, you, James, the godmother, the godfather and two people who will mind Sara. While the war is on you can not protect Sara from Voldemort".

Lily started to cry and tears started to form in James's Eyes but they both nodded as to say they understood. Lily and James Potter had Dumbledore to take me to an orphanage until the war was over. Dumbledore brought me to windlestreet road and then into the orphanage down the street and i have been there ever since. .

************************************************************************************************************

So like i mentioned i am in an orphanage and in charge is Mr Balderbay. He has grey hair and Golden eyes he was small and fat. He was not a very pleasant man.

There was three others who shared a room with me in the orphanage but i never got along with anyone. I was a diffrent

It was nearing my 11th birthday I was sitting at a desk in my room alone reading the letter from my parents saying that my parents were not able to take care of me because it was a dangerous time, then said my name is Sara Lily Alex Potter and that i had a brother called Harry James Potter then there was a knock on the door.

"come in"

"There is someone here to see you" "she will be in in 2 minutes"the woman called out

So i got a pair of my good jeans on and i threw on a shirt.

"Knock, Knock"

"Come in"

The door opened and a women wearing emerald green robes came in. She had piercing Grey-Blue eyes and Black hair with grey streaks which was tied in a tight bun.

"Who are you" I asked her without caring if i was being rude.

"I am professor McGonagall"She said

"Im Sara Potter" I said looking at the way she was dressed

Her eyes widened slightly and then after looking at me for a minute or two, she mouthed "Image of Lily"

"You knew a person that looked like me called Lily" i asked impatiently, i was told in the letter i got of my parents that my mothers name was Lily.

"Yes, she was a very intelligent and beautiful student of mine" she told me looking me in the eye.

"Why did you come here" I asked her

"I came to give you these letters"

Then i took both of the letters off her and opened the larger one first and sat on my bed. In the letter it said