"I'm a failure, and I hate failures more than I hate M.A.D. Agents!"

"Penny, I'm home!"

Gadget opened the door to his household. He hung up his coat and hat on a rack. He stepped into the living room.

"Penny?"

Gadget went past the kitchen and upstairs to his niece's room. He gently opened the door.

"Penny?" he repeated.

Penny was lying on her bed. Covered in blood. Dead. Brain lie next to her, weeping.

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed Gadget, running over to her body. "P-Penny, I've failed you."

Gadget looked over at Brain. "YOU ARE A STUPID MUTT, I HATE STUPID MUTTS MORE THAN I HATE M.A.D. AGENTS!"

Brain whimpered and ran out of the room. Gadget continued to cry.

"I'm a useless guardian. I told myself to protect her, but I didn't listen. My deduction skills as a detective tell me I have quite possibly failed as an uncle."

Gadget looked up sadly. "G-Go-go gadget noose," he stuttered out.

He hung the noose from the ceiling and moved a stool over to it. "I'm a failure, and I hate failures more than I hate M.A.D. Agents!" He tied the noose around his neck.

"Oh look, a free body!" He kicked the stool and his mechanical cyborg neck snapped and now he was finally go-go gadget dead.

This is so sad. Can we get 10000 likes??????????????