Two paths collide

I'm not going to lie, it was a strange thing to be intrigued by a stripper, but what can I say? She was hot. I mean I was looking at the works of Marc Chagall, trying to get some inspiration for something, ya know? Then, out of the corner of my eye, a glitter lined red dress, covered by a gray jacket. I could see the looks of others in the museum, all full of pity. Fuckin' judgmental ass, no class having ass, stick up their ass looking bitch ass "art critics".
    Honestly, I mean someone can't get a living without someone else looking at them like they're rodents. Anyways, she started walking towards me, I pretended not to see her, only to be greeted by
"You look like a guy willing to lose his virginity". What. The. Fuck.
    "Not exactly, I'm here for the art lady." I remarked.
"That so? You've been looking at Chagall's 'Blue Lovers' for quite sometime"
    "Ah, a woman of class I see. What brings you into this establishment? I'm sure it wasn't to offer some stranger to lose his virginity was it?"
    There was a small pause, she looked at the floor, then up at the painting.
"It reminds me of my college days. Studying renaissance painters, Cubism, realism, minimalism, things of that nature. What about you?"
    "Trying to figure out how people get inspired by the works of others. All I see is a painting made by someone better than me."
"You paint?"
    "No, I code." She peeled her eyes.
"Ooh, you must make good money." I started to get uneasy. She didn't give off gold digger vibes, but we're borderline. I had to leave before she asked anymore questions.
    "Not really, I'm a student at the moment." I checked my phone, hoping there was some notification from Charlie or something. Fuck. I gotta make something up.'Hey, I gotta go, my bud is waiting for me to go with him to a business meeting."
"Oh, okay. Hey we should hang out sometime. What's your number." It was hard to resist, I gave her my number. I left the museum.