Who is he?

Lucy's POV:

It was such a peaceful day.. "Hi, my name is Lucy."

"I'm Natsu"

Our journeys and adventures were always so much fun.., but they were cut way to short after... after... wait what was his name?

His smile... It slowly fades away every day. His laugh, I thought I would never forget it... but I did. His hair was a weird color; I think it was some type of pink, .. or was it black? I can't seem to remember. Why, why can't I remember him. He was important to me..... right?

???: '"RUN LUCY!!!

Lucy: "BUT I CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU! HERE TAKE MY HAND!" I reached for their hand to pull them away, but they yanked their arm away from me.

???: "DAMNIT! JUST RUN LUCY BEFORE YOU GET HURT-"

I woke up in a panic and crying this morning after seeing someone die in front of me... or did they survive but turn into something really... sinister. I couldn't make out her- no... his face. Was this a real dream of myself from back when I was alive or just a normal nightmare. The only thing I remember about the guy in my dream is that he had some type of scarf that looked like dragon scales, but I couldn't let this affect my day so I went on as usual.

"THEY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED!" "THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID!" as I walked by the main part of the kingdom that's all I hear as usual "It seems that their going off about the devils again" I shrugged and walked away. I just decided to ignore what they were saying since I was just a normal angel that doesn't really do much around here. I normally help new angels come threw the gate. "Lucy!" I jumped "y-yes" I stuttered because that voice I was all too familiar with and it scared me for many reasons.

"YOU ARE GOING TO HELP US DESTROY THE DEVILS" said this beautiful lady with dark scarlet hair that looks like blood; Her name is Erza Scarlet. "M-Me! Why me?!" she gave me a stern look "Because, Lucy, You're strong and I realize that you never trained, but I can fix that, I will train you!" I gave out a nervous laugh "um.. n..no I think you can handle it and I.. um am not that strong"

I was shaking my hands in a nervous way in front of my body and before I knew it she grabbed one of my wrist and started dragging me to the training room. I cried out for help "someone please help meeeeeee!!!" I tried squirming "Poor Lucy, she's so dead" said this boy named Romeo. He was around 12 years old and right beside him was Wendy laughing.

Romeo was one of the new angels I helped into the gate. His death was really tragic and I felt really bad. His home town called Magnolia it was located in the country of Hargeon. I feel like I met someone there a long time ago, but I still can't remember him.... Why though?

When we finally came to the training room, Erza set me up on a X that was taped onto the floor. I looked up at her in confusion and she said "Ready?" "Ready for wahhhh-!!!" she threw a sword at my head and I dodged it falling to the floor. I looked at her with a really nervous smile "wh...what was that for?" I said while in tears "Get up Lucy. You're not weak, you're not afraid. You can't always dodge there attacks you have to learn. We have one week to train so get up and stand tall."

Her words were inspiring I started to feel more confidence and trained as hard as I could because I realized that they did need me and I am an angel and I have to act like one.

After awhile of training I started to talk to Erza and I decided to tell her about my weird dreams I have been getting and how I felt like I had someone deep in the back of my mind, but of how I had forgotten him but my mind won't fully let him disappear for some reason.

"Hey you guys! We brought some snacks!" said Lisanna and following right behind her Gray, Juvia, Romeo, and Wendy. "We thought that you guys would be hungry" said Gray and Juvia.

"So have you been training hard, Lucy!" said Romeo clutching his fist and smiling, swinging at the air as if he was about to fight someone which reminds me a lot of N-huh?! His name! It's on the tip of my tongue... is this the moment where I finally remember his name?! I started to tear up a bit and stared off into space, trying so hard to remember."Hey, Lucy?" Lissana said in worry.

"Huh? What is it Lisanna?" I stopped concentrating on the guy's name and gave her my full attention. "I..um over heard you talking to Erza and.. and I think I may know who-OW!!!" Lisanna started to talk and Erza threw a rock at her forehead. "Now Lisanna let's not get too carried away ok" Erza said with a sweet smile. Lisanna looked embarrassed and said sorry.

"Oh it's ok Lisanna, I understand what you and Erza are trying to accomplish so don't feel so embarrassed. It's fine ok." Not knowing what they were really planning, I played it off and hugged her and pulled away with a sweet smile. She smiled back as Levy walked in with the drinks and almost tripped and practically spilled them, but she caught herself just in time. We all looked at her and started to laugh "Hey! I..it's not funny!" as Gajeel also walked in "it was pretty funny shrimp." she gave a pouty face but then soon joined us and started laughing herself.