Title your Story Part

Jacks POV

So yesterday I went to the new neighbors house. I was expecting one of the boys or the mom to answer but this really pretty girl was there she was about my age but u didn't get her name so I am going to ask if her family wants to come over to our house and eat dinner then watch a movie.

I walked over to their house. I knocked in the door. A guy that was about my age with brown hair tan skin and was as tall as me opened the door. "Hey is your mom or dad here?" I asked "yeah"

He replied "Ali go get mom or dad." he said into the living room.

Ali he name is Ali. "Who are you?" the guy that answered the door asked me.

"I'm jack, I live next door I was here earlier and I talked to a girl that was like 14 or 15." I said blushingly. "oh your jack do you wanna talk to Ali cause she likes talking about you. haha" the boy said.

"JAYDEN O'RIAN SHUT UP!" I heard a girl tell from across the room.

I laughed. The girl ran over there and said "give us a minute jack please" then shut the door. "Jayden I know you heard me face timing Jayla and Shyanne. but that doesn't mean you can tell him!" I heard her say it through the door, I was so excited because I like her too.

They opened the door back up and Jayden and Ali were both gone it was their mom. "hi can I help you?" She said nicely.

"Um yes I'm Jack I live next door and since you and your family are new to town my mom was wondering if you all wanted to come over around 6:00 for dinner?" I said.

"That would be great, I'll tell the kids." she replied. she went to shut the door and then I said "oh wait and after everyone is done eating do you all want to watch a movie?" I said in a rush.

"That would be great! thank you see you at 6 sweetie." she answered.

She closed the door and I walked home as happy as could be. the girl that I like likes me back! yay!!