Never Had A Dream Come True

"TRACY TRAIN TRACKS! TRACY TRAIN TRACKS! TRACY TRAIN TRACKS! TRACY TRAIN TRACKS!" Echoed in my head. Over and over and over again.

I couldn't get that out of my head! I remember all through half of middle school and the entire high school I was called that. The popular group would stuff my locker with toy trains so when I'd open them billions of trains would fall on top of me! I'm glad that's all over after graduating for over a year now. I've moved away from there cause I didn't want to be seen with the people I grew up with. I moved to a few towns over in Holmes Chapel, Chesire. Moving was the only option for me to have a new beginning! I've changed to who I was then and to who I am now.

"Tracy? So you ready to see your set of pearrrrrrrrly teeth!" Dr. Mays says while he holds a mirror faced down in his hands. I nodded my head not being able to talk cause of the pain of having the braces pried off.

"Drum roll please!!" Saying it like one of those people in the wrestling movie before there about to beat each other to death, giving permanet bruises.

"Come on Dr.Mays. Aren't we a little too old for all your wittle kids talk?! I've got to leave in 5 mins if I want to get at work on time!" I work at a store where boys can be a prince and girls can be a true princess. I mean who hasn't dreamed of being a princess and going to one of those big ball room dance with a huge sparkly chandlier dangling above in a enormous beautiful castle!

"Alright. Calm down. Here it is." He slowly moved the mirror and there it was. The perfect teeth that I've always imagined! "They turned out great didn't it?"

"Great?? More like perfect!! Thank you so much for all these years, it's finally paid off!" I hugged Dr. Mays and while I did I saw the time on my watch! "Whoops! I've got to hurry out! I'm almost late for work!" I ran out the door with my jacket and my keys in my hand.

I checked my message that where on my phone

Allie - "So... How does your teeth look?? Hurry up 2 work so I can seee them!" 15 mins ago

Allie - "Are u done yet? Txt me back!" - 9 mins ago

Allie - "Get your A$$ 2 wrok already! Your gonna be late!" - 3 mins ago

Me and Allie have been best friends since through highschool she's the only one who's actually been there for me. My parents didn't care to much about the whole bullying situation, they told me not to let it get to me, but it did. They didn't understand cause through out there lives they've moved place to place not staying at just one school, so there was no reason to make friends if your never going to see them again. We moved together here to both have a new start. Good thing about us is that we live on the same street! She's just three houses down!

I ran through the door, hearing that bell on the door dinging. " LET ME SEE. LET ME SEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Allie says trying to open my mouth! I quickly hit her hand away from my face.

"Don't I get a Good Morning or something before you run up at me sticking your hands on my mouth!" I laughed a bit and smiled at her.

"Ooooooo Ahhhhhhhh. It's. So. Beautiful." Saying sarcastically while she fake teared. I walked over to the sign and flipped it over to Open. "Your so silly! So who's coming all in today?"

"Well we have a 1 o'clock party of 9. 4 girls and 5 boys." I interrupted her.

"Does that include the adults and kids together?" I squinted my eye brows.

"I guess so. Then at 4 o'clock there's a party of 15. But I think we get off cause Melody was the one who talked to them and has all the decoration and yatta yatta yatta."

"Well we better start getting everything prepared it's already 11:50 and we have to go grab lunch and eat before they come. Do you want to start setting everything up while i grab lunch Allie?" I grabbed my keys and wallet about to head out the door.