part 1 the new girl

*beep beep beep*you woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear "ughhhhhh here we go my first day at new school"you said to yourself. You got up and got some clothes out of your closet.It was a pair of black torn jeans a white t-shirt and timberland boots,You did light make up and braided your hair.you checked your phone to see the time "SHIT!!I am gonna be late on the first day"you ran down the stairs grabbed your bag and went out to your car *in car* you turned on the car and drove *time skip*(at school) you grabbed your bag and quickly ran into the school the moment you entered you felt all eyes on you,boys started yelling things like "damnnnnn girl nice ass,"guy one yelled "ok girl I see you"another yelled.you got to class and sat down at a desk alone with no one,Then you saw a tall handsome boy walk in.he took his seat the teacher came in after that and said "good morning class today we have a new student y/n I believe it is"he said in a oddly exited voice,You stood up and introduced yourself "hello my name is y/n I have come from Busan with my mother please take care of me." You bowed and sat down, You felt someone sit next to you "hi!my name is Lisa I hope we can be friends,"she said she sounded sweet *time skip**lunch* you got your lunch a were looking for a place to sit untill you saw Lisa standing waving he arms in the air.You made your way over to her you sat down and she introduced you too her friends names;Jennie,jisso,and rose all together "together we form blackpink!!"then they all pose in a cute postion.you let out a little chuckle,*ringggggg*you got up from the table and got to class your next class dance.you got to class and changed into a black shirt,converes,and black leggings."Ok class I don't have time for you talking we are just going to dance first Lisa,Jennie,y/n,rose,and jisoo".
(You are the one in the purple shirt)

jungkook P.O.V
"Damn she y/n is so hot I need to take care of my member".

End jungkook P.OV

Y/n P.O.V