Chapter 1

My name is Y/N. I'm 17 years old. I was adopted. My so called parents found me in front their house door when I was only 18 months old. They never really liked me from the time I turned 12. I always tried to win over their hearts, but never succeeded.

*Y/N's mom and dad conversation*

"It's not my fault she is adopted!" Her mom yelled at her dad

"Well it's not my fault you made the decision of picking her up and keeping her!"

I felt my warm tears strolling down my cheeks. Then I heard my father mumbled something as he walked away from her. "She's a worthless girl." I cried more as I heard does words coming out of his mouth. I covered my face and ran to my room. I bolted my door and jumped on my bed. I buried my face into my billow and continued crying.

*The next day*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom to tack a bath and brush my teeth. After I went to my room and started readying for school. I put on my clothes and did a simple makeup. I opened my cupboard and collected my money from my piggy bank. I then collected my bag and slid on my shoes. I went out my room and straight out the house door and walked to school.

I suck at this, still hope you liked it. And check out my other profile @Enchanted Princess. And thanks to @Oceanic_Princess for helping me create this profile and story. Don't forget to vote. bye.