Chapter 1

"What did you say, Jongeun? You want to get marry? When?" Mr Kim look so shock when listening to Jongeun's explanation while watching the television at that night.

"Next month". Mr Kim suddenly automatic stand up and looking at Jongeun as he said it.

"Do you know what you just said? You still studying. Now you are busy to marry? What will you give to that kid Bomi to eat soon?"

Miss Kim that just been watch this two man, she's calming down her husband. Afraid that Mr Kim will end up at hospital because of his sickness.

"Dad, i will graduate in 1 years. After that, I will work with you. Bomi already graduated also already has a job. I hope there's no problem in our eating" Jongeun just relax saying that.

"Isn't dad going to be disagree. You have to finish your studies first" said the dad to him.

Suddenly someone join the mess, "Maybe he and she did something that bad. That's why he want to marry this early. There's no another reason why".

"Yah, Jongin-ah!" his mother start to leading the talk. "Bomi is a good kid. We know her. Your sister too, Jongna".

Jongeun look at his brother. "What did you say? Maybe you want to take her from me right? Like old days?" Jongeun and Jongin are a twin brother. Seriously, no one can know which one is Jongeun or Jongin except their family.

[FLASH BACK]

"Jongeun! Jongin! Come one. You going to late to school" a woman shout out her sons' name.

"Mom, where's my bag" a kid age around 9-10 years old asked his mom. "It is on the sofa at the living room. I will get it for you".

"Here" his mom gave the bag. Jongeun's face changed, "This is not mine. This is Jongin's!"

Jongin is at the door, wearing his shoes. "Jongin! Why are you taking my bag? Wait a minute, that's my shoes!" Jongeun feeling so mad.

This two boy can't meet or they will be cat and dog. Jongin likes to taking his brother's stuff even it is just same.

"Oh, I don't know that, this beg is yours" Jongin laughs. "Mom, look at him" Jongeun tell his mom.

"Jongin-ah, give the bag to your brother. This is yours". "This bag don't have name, so I dont think that this is Jongeun's bag" Jongin replied.

Jongeun's face already red. "Yah, even there is name you will erase it". Their conversation has stopped when their dad calling their name to ride the car.

Jongin still wearing Jongeun's shoes and bag so Jongeun wearing hid brother's.

[END OF FLASH BACK]