Stop Bullying.

I've seen on the news, many times, a girl commit suicide.  A boy commit suicide.  Let's not do that to our world.  Let's change that.  What's done is done. 

How would you like to feel so bad about yourself that you kill yourself? 

No one wants that. 

Why do they bully people then?

Because they feel so insecure about themselves, that they need to get attention.  So they make the other person look and feel bad so that people think they are so cool and confident.

If you have been bullied, you are strong.  Stronger than the person who bullied you. 

""Fear is what stops you...Courage is what keeps you going.""

""Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain""

I'm sure the people that commit suicide kept it all in.  They never talked about it.  Tell someone.  Whether it's your friend, or a parent, tell someone. 

People will find one flaw about you and point it out.  They themselves are just insecure and worried about what others will think of them so they point out your flaws.

Sometimes bullying gets physical.  Pushing someone down.  Calling them weak.  YOU are stronger than them.  You are strong to deal with the pain. 

""I'm a lover not a fighter but I'll fight for what I LOVE""

Do you know how someone feels after they've been bullied and someone stood up for them?

""Stand up for what is right.  Even if you're standing alone.""

""A simple act of kindness can change the course of a lifetime.""

We've all said some nasty things about someone, but really, what is it doing to make you better?  It's showing how weak you are. 

Just be yourself and someone out there will love you for exactly who you are. 

""To love onself is the beginning of a life-long Romance.""

Let's change bullying.  Every vote on this story means one more person wants to stop bullying.  We can do this.  Let's come together. 

""I am too positive to be doubtful.  Too optimistic to be fearful.  And too determined to be defeated.""