Herb

-----------------------------

"Couple wet wipes incase these bums try to touch me eww!" I sang as I was hanging with my girls outside our apartment building.

"Bitch why you keep singin dat shit it's not gonna be a song anytime soon?" my bestie Dimples said to me while laughing like shit funny she know I'm gonna be famous for dat shit man.

"It should be a song tho and one day man I'm gonna get famous for it" I told her in my thick ass Jamaican accent. 

"It would sound pretty good on a track tho man admit it dimples especially because her accent is just as thick as her ass" Tia said while laughing to. "Oh haha I got a phat ass so what I love my thickness" I said sassily they always tryna make jokes they just mad that my ass is bigger than all of theirs combined. 

"Y'all buggin I'ma go see what da boys doin " As I walked away. "look at her she mad go run to yo boy toys baby" Dimples said while sticking her tongue out.

"Whateva man" I laughed while holding my middle finger up. The boys are always tryna touch on my ass or my tits just because mines are bigger than the other girls but the only one I really have my eye on is Pest it's something about that white boy that turns me on. Maybe it's the way he speaks, how he looks with his hat off, or the way he looks when he smokes his weed. But I don't care all I know is that Pest can have my babies with his fine ass.

Walkin down the street it's cold as shit I shouldn't have just worn my cropped jean jacket with my crop top, if I would've watched the weather like Day Day told me I wouldn't be fucking cold. Day Day is my older brother only by two years tho which makes him seventeen and me fifteen.

He was supposed to go to college since he had the grades for it but dropped out of high school to do drugs and sleep with hoes all day. If I had a dollar for every time I came home, found a bitch sleepin in my bed and had to beat ha ass I would be up in the hills by now. But obviously I love my brother and he loves me so much he is to overprotective. Askin who I'm with and why I'm with that person, if it's a boy or a girl like damn nigga chill. We share a sew in tight bond after we found our father overdosed. Our father was so stressed with rent, bills, and parking tickets he just started to let himself go and let my mother work the double shifts from Monday to Saturday every week. 

They would argue every day after my father started drinking but he would never put a hand on my mom, me, or Day Day he loved us way to much to do that. After his drinking problem he got his hands on drugs more specifically crack and sniffed it on the daily.

My mother had came home from work and found him unresponsive on the couch. Me and my brother were home at that time to his death was both of our faults and we still blame ourselves everyday, if only we would've stopped him he would still be alive right now.

That was two years ago.

But never forgotten.

But we still struggle just not as much anymore. With Day Day bringing in money he uses it on me and him which takes stress off my mothers shoulders so she can pay more bills and still have clothes on her back and food in the cabinets.

I finally make it to the boys I'm surprised my damn nose ain't running they all standing there lookin all cozy and shit wit they big ass jackets and hats while I'm freezing.

                                                                        <<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

"I see Herbs fine ass decided to join the party" Dennis yelled while using my nickname everyone gave me. The only reason why I'm called Herb is because I smoke pounds of weed with my brother and I smoke pounds of weed with the gang. The main reason why I never stress shit.

"Whateva man the only reason I'm here is because the girls were buggin" I said while huggin myself as Dennis kept undressin me.

"The girls are always buggin man" Pest said as he snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Wagwon Pest" I said while giggling and he laughing his breath warming my skin.

"Hey Babygirl" Pest stay callin me dat but I love it and would never tell him to stop.

Me and Pest have always had a flirty relationship since we met everyone knows we got eyes for each other. I been waitin on him to ask me out for da longest tho.

"What you guys been up to?"

Waitin on a rich nigga to pass by I bet.

"Waitin on a rich nigga I guess?" Moses said. I knew it.

This Is my first oficial book tell me if you like it and I should update. I'm Not going to always write down here. Yes the half spelled words were meant to be on purpose. Love you guys. I NEED A NAME FOR Y'ALL