Chapter One

Album of the book (Not really an album but credit to BTS):

- Best of Me

- Dimple

- Just One Day

- Cypher 4

- Run

- Lie

- Awake

- Stigma

- Danger

- No More Dream

- Converse High

- Spring Day

- Serendipity

- Mama

- BS&T

- Fire

- Fake Love.

There is still more songs which I'll put in the next chapter ❤

------

"Fuck me." You yelled and ran your hand through your long silky hair. You let out a sigh while doing so you picked up your phone with your free hand.

"It's almost time for school but I don't have a ride." You grunted and looked away from your phone. Your Father couldn't take you or your brother. They're busy...really busy.

You slumped your shoulders knowing you have to walk it.

You started to pack everything up. You get ready to head out of your house and when you do uou start speed walking.

******

Finally, you made it to school. You walk in the entrance and your smile was gone when you noticed that you just walked into the hell hole.

"Why are you sad?" You heard a familiar voice. You looked right and see your best friend walking up to you.

Her name is Adelina. She is your closest friend. You've been together since a long time and you guys are always there for each other through thick and thin. No one will get in between you.

"I'm not sad. I'm fucking mad. I should have left school and skip."

"I know you too well. You would never do such a thing like that." Adelina chuckles and shakes her head with a smile on her lips.

"Shut up. I can be a rebel." You hissed at her.

"Y/N when you become a rebel, I'll probably be already dead." She states and puts her hands on her hips.

"Whatever." You said and walked down the hallway with her following you. You both walked to your locker. You opened it and grabbed all your stuff while Adelina was babbling about some party that's gonna happen on Friday.

You slammed your locker shut and locked it. As you turned around to look at Adelina she was suprisingly not staring at you. You followed her eyes that led to the most popular guy in school. Jimin.

An annoyed groan escapes your lips. Adelina notices and turns her head to look at you while raising an eyebrow. "What'? What's wrong?"

You shook your head as you were still looking at Jimin. He was talking to the popular girls with his group of boy friends. I'm sure they're actually his boyfriend.

"Its little Mr. Fuckboy over there." You nod in his direction signaling to him so Adelina can look at him again.

"Oh, come on don't worry about him. He doesn't catch people's eyes." She commented.

You chuckled and tore your gaze from Jimin to look at your best friend. "You sure? I mean he caught your eyes." You smirked at her and she had an offended face

"Hey! It was just a glance!" She shouted playfully as you laughed at her.

******

As classes started you seemed bored by the teacher's instructions. You had to write down notes and the thing that would get you mad is when you are about to write notes down but he changes to the next slide.

"I'm so gonna kill the fucking teach-"

"What was that?" A husky voice cuts you off. You turned your hewrd right seeing Jimin smirking at you. You never even noticed that he sits next to you.

You didn't reply to him. Only because of rule number one.

1. You can't talk to Park Jimin.

That rule was the rule that stuck forever for you and you followed that rule.

You only nod.

"Are you too starstruck by me that you can't even talk." Jimin ran his fingers through his hair.

You just breathed in and out trying not to say anything.

"Come on, princess. You know you-"

"No talking!!" The teacher yells at Jimin.

"Can you fuck off me?!! If so that would be great!" Jimin bit back.

The teacher didn't say anything. He continued teaching. It's weird that Jimin has power to shut the teacher up.

You frown at him and shook your head.

You'll always dislike Jimin and no way in hell you'll ever like him.

That's rule number two.

------